• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long-time player, brand new competitive player

Mapet

Smash Cadet
Hello! I've been lurking the forums for quite a while and I figured I'd go ahead and make an account. I've been playing Smash since the N64, but unfortunately I don't have much in terms of skill. Nevertheless, I love learning about the intricacies in each of the games. I'm currently focusing on Smash 4, but I recently started playing Project M and so far I love it! I'd like to thank everyone here for being part of a wonderful community.

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to smashbards let me know if your bored or something and i'll reply fast as the Blue Blur.

addtext_com_MDA0ODM4MTI0NDEz.jpg

AWACS

Smash Rookie
Hello! I've been lurking the forums for quite a while and I figured I'd go ahead and make an account. I've been playing Smash since the N64, but unfortunately I don't have much in terms of skill. Nevertheless, I love learning about the intricacies in each of the games. I'm currently focusing on Smash 4, but I recently started playing Project M and so far I love it! I'd like to thank everyone here for being part of a wonderful community.
I'm in the same situation, been playing a lot before, but never really entered the scene.

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!

Top Bottom