• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long time lurker

Frazal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Frazal
3DS FC
3711-7728-6721
I've lurked on smashboards for about a year now, and I figured it was probably about time to make an account. When I was really little, I would play melee with my brother, but the smash game I spent the most time in was brawl. After I got into competitive after Big House 3 last year, I mostly played Project M until I recently got a copy of melee. Now I've gotten my 3DS copy, so I made an account to meet people to play. The community has been amazing the times I've went to a tournament, so I'm excited to be more a part of it.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
Hello fellow lurker of this site. I lurked for a while before joining as well. Welcome to the site and all that jazz. I'd love to play you sometime.

Frazal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Frazal
3DS FC
3711-7728-6721
Sure! I'm busy with school right now, but we can definitely get a few games in this weekend.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
Sure! I'm busy with school right now, but we can definitely get a few games in this weekend.
so many youngins joining these days, bah school.

It's okay, I have nothing against youngins.

Zeppelin

Smash Cadet
If you want to get more involved, visit smash4friends. com. It's a website dedicated to Smash 4, and I know that It's ran by Mew2King and somebody else (I can never remember his name, sorry!)

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
If you want to get more involved, visit smash4friends. com. It's a website dedicated to Smash 4, and I know that It's ran by Mew2King and somebody else (I can never remember his name, sorry!)
The analysis are great and mew2king is an awesome dude, but those forum layouts are horrible....

Frazal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Frazal
3DS FC
3711-7728-6721
Thanks for the info, I think I heard that site advertised during the Big House 4. Will check it out.

Top Bottom