• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun III: North Haven Melee Tourney Results

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Hey,

sorry it took me so long to compile results and stuff. I've been busy trying to kink out my school schedule, work schedule, party/smash/drinking schedule, hw schedule, and my life LOL

Anyway- - -

1: J Fox
2: Vanz
3: Trademark
4: Budai
5: House
5: Jacob
7: POF
7: Tony
9: Dullahan
9: Zack

I'm extremely dissapointed with how I did at this tournament. Weak performance by me as usual.

Sorry that this was low attendance guys. It was a bad date due to Cat 4, Bullhead, and people heading back up to school that week.

There won't be another LLHS for at least 3-4 months. Time to get my life together. Had fun though!

-POF

Cia

das kwl
yeah i really wish more people came to this. it was hilarious that jfox and i secretly attended this without telling the rest of tri-state. we're too good.

:colorful:

JFox

Smash Hero
Thanks for comin with me Vanz, that was too fun.

This is technically my second real tournament win. Vanz, you're too good, lol.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
This was really low attendance but the next LLHS will be well planned, organized, and hopefully have 3X the attendance which is quite possible.

LLHS II was incredible with Jman, Dar, Daza, Zoso, Banks, Skler, Spife, Roman, Three X, and many other notable players. Next time I'll shape it up. :) And by then I will be much better and warmed up before entering my tourney match. I played a good 5X better as soon as we all got back to my house haha

Top Bottom