• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Loneliest Character

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
After I say this I think theres going to be a lot of "nevermind, that is my least used character" posts, because this character is very infrequently used: zero suit samus. She has probably been used on my wii about 20 times, compared to the thousands of times every other char has.

Honestly, if she just had a character selection box of her own on the character selection screne, I think she would be used a lot more. Sometimes I forget she is even a character.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Recently I've been playing with whoever the loneliest character is on my system, which is currently Bowser.

Who is your loneliest character? And will you show them some love or continue to deny them?
When I read "loneliest character" I thought you referred to Captain Falcon meaning that he's been on the smash series the whole trilogy since the beginning and still they haven't added any character from the F-Zero games as a playable character. WHERE'S THE CF PARTY AT?

ThisCircle

Smash Rookie
Wolf.
I feel hes just a filler character meant to fill spots. he doesnt offer anything special to the group. hes not even in the story!

And im sad that ROB is one of the least favorites here :/
<3 ROB

Goddesslisa

Smash Rookie
Ice climbers. I don't like how the pink onw dies, then I can't get back on stage. No time soon.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Yoshi... Nicalobe plays it and I don't want to deny him of his knowledge-based advantage.

Top Bottom