• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit 2 ? Are We Going to Plan this or What?

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Last year, Texas, as a whole, had an ambition. Over the course of seven months, Texas was unified to compete in a circuit that had the potential for big payouts in cash for competitors and big numbers for each stop along the circuit. After thinking about it, I would say that the first circuit was a great first effort, but we can improve on it.

I would like everyone's opinion on this matter, especially the Tournament Organizers that would be responsible for putting this together, because if I do not get your support, then the whole thing will sink, and I do not want that.

Echoing last year, there will be seven tournaments over the course of seven months in six cities that will run from May to November. It will be the responsibility of the TO in each city to organize a tournament in that month. The details for which city will host which month can be argued later.

Again I echo, this is basically a discussion thread. Nothing is official yet.

Top Bottom