• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Ontario/University of Western Smash Community?

sauc3

Smash Lord
if there is anyone who attends western or lives in london that eithers knows of a place where tounaments/ladders are held, or just wants to play, please post here. I've been craving some decent smashers in my area.

CanadaKid91

Smash Apprentice
hey sauc3 i live in london but i'm still in highschool

Can't say i know of any tournaments but I think it would be great if London could get some sort of competitive smash community.

badd

Smash Rookie
londons competition was basically MetaKnight0... i could come down for some fun at Head2Head Games

sauc3

Smash Lord
right on, im at the university gates (alumni house)

i was thinkin of hosting a tourney, like 5 bucks entry, winner takes 90% or somethin.

or if you guys just wanna brawl stop by my res anytime (my class schedule is pretty light.)

211 East is my room (At alumni), names kurtis. Its been kinda lame since i havnt played anyone good in a while.

if you need instructions take richmond to university ave or lane or whatever, then alumni is the first res on your left.

lemme know if you guys wanna brawl.

Top Bottom