• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lon Lon + Sugar = !!! a Jash showoff video with Young Link

Giggidax

Smash Ace
jash has always been a player ive looked up to ever since i discovered about him.

this was basically a Young Link flashy tricks video. lol it was entertaining none the less. i was expecting jash matches when i clicked this thread but it was good anywho

ive never actually used the up b edgehog tho. this video makes me think about using it more often, just for some unneeded style points

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
Epic video.

1) PS recovery=****ing awesome
2) Bomb tricks always win....
3) ....but bomb DI wins even more ;)

My only complaints are that pretty much any YL main can do an FoD recovery (yeah...even me)....and taunt cancel.

But still...EPIC.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
No instant walljumps to nairs on FD?

Hot vid nonetheless

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
I still want to know how he threw a boomerang, sweetspotted, then did an UpB when the boomerang hit him..O_o Unless that's an AR trick.

This makes me think I should learn new things with my Y. Link you know, just to be flashy. :p Can someone tell me how to do an instant bomb grab from a ledgehop? Oh and the video was awesome, keep it up.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
i like to do walljumped nairs for edgeguarding. i just recently got consistant with actually hitting with it.

lol redshadow, the FoD recovery is pretty epic, even if it is easy. i first saw it i think on Wak's young link combo video. the FoD recovery allows for excellent edgeguarding against a falco.

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice
I still want to know how he threw a boomerang, sweetspotted, then did an UpB when the boomerang hit him..O_o Unless that's an AR trick.

This makes me think I should learn new things with my Y. Link you know, just to be flashy. :p Can someone tell me how to do an instant bomb grab from a ledgehop? Oh and the video was awesome, keep it up.
Ditto. Can anyone shed some light on this? or am I just to slow to ledge hop bomb grab?

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Your suppose to let go of the ledge and press the Down B as fast as possible, i think its all about sliding. And the Hookshot glitches are not AR, Jash is just that good. XD

Giggidax

Smash Ace
Ditto. Can anyone shed some light on this? or am I just to slow to ledge hop bomb grab?
the ledgehopped bomb grab to ledge regrab is all about finger speed. i remember asking the same question about this technique. u practically have to press down+b 1 frame after u ledgehop to be able to regrab the ledge. u also have to ledgehop frame perfect, meaning u cant fastfall too much when u ledgehop

i might have explained it wrong but that should give u a general idea

Link226

Smash Ace
Jashey Boooooooooy

lol

I remember when we were thinking about the title, I didn't think you was actually gonna put it lol

I hate you and your cool lil video.

Cause of Jash i think Y.Link should be top tier.....seriously :dizzy:

A Link To The B1tches!!! lol

Top Bottom