• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lolglitch

Winnar

Smash Lord
So my brother and I were messing around (he's Doc and I'm Yoshi ofc) and we found a glitch that teleports Yoshi the entire length of Final Destination in one frame.

...One. Frame.

We did this on accident one match and probably woke up the neighbors.

Now on to how to do it! (Will include a video in the future, hopefully)

Requirements:

• Two human players
  • One Doctor Mario and one Yoshi (maybe Mario as well, but I haven't tested it with him yet)
  • One stage with an edge (I'd recommend FD or Corneria to start)
  • Yoshi has to be below 100% (I've yet to test above 100%, but I doubt it works)

The How-To

1. Have Yoshi grab the ledge
  2. Have the Doc run off the edge and forward B towards Yoshi
  3. Once the Doc runs over Yoshi's feet, press A or B to attack while getting back onto the ledge
  4. If you've both turned around and found yourself on the other side of the stage, you're a WINNAR :D

Explanation

I don't know the exact details, since I just found it last night, but I know the mechanics of it. It may teleport you all that distance in one frame, but really you're sliding across it. If you hit an upward slope, you will lose your momentum and stop there. You can go downhill, but not uphill. Yoshi finishes the attack with no lag caused by the sheet (usually it adds some lag to stuff, but not this time).

I tried to do the Teleportation Glitch (lolnamed) with other characters, at above and below 100%, but it didn't work. I'll try out more characters later, but I'm pretty sure it only works for Yoshi, due to his unique, vulnerable ledge attack.

Hope you have fun with this, I'll try to get a video posted soon, but until then good luck and have fun with it. Try it on either of the Mushroom Kingdoms. /gg

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Awesome find!

It works with Doc on everyone, too, not just Yoshi. It's good fun in tournament, though. ^_^

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yeah, unfortunately. Still, good job on the find, hahaha. ^_^

Winnar

Smash Lord
>.> Yeah, it was definitely fun to find it out, and I'll be surprising some of the nubs I play with this weekend. ;P

D

Deleted member

Cool find (ya ive heard of this before somewhere, but not on yoshi).

Yoshi1999

Smash Apprentice
Wow this is old.

Works with everyone, and you don't have to run off the ledge, you just stand on the edge and cape as the char gets back up

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
Hey....activity in the threads here is good. It's a good find, not only just having found it, but exploring the game more to attempt to find other things. Good job, Winnar :D

Winnar

Smash Lord
Thanks for I tried to see if it existed elsewhere before I posted it, but I didn't quite look hard enough.

Ah well, maybe next time. :D

Edit - And it does work with Mario, btw.

Top Bottom