• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS lol its official this game is luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpboy98

Smash Rookie
doesnt matter what direction you press, the move you use is random, especially when you're falling off the edge. Don't comment disagreeing because you dont know what youre talking about.

BBC7

Smash Ace
doesnt matter what direction you press, the move you use is random, especially when you're falling off the edge. Don't comment disagreeing because you dont know what youre talking about.

What's lucky about it? The only true luck is in the case of:

1. Items(which are off during competitive play)
2. Luigi's Green Missile(which sucks if it's not a mis-fire)

If you're talking about accidentally hitting Side B while trying to recover, I'm afraid that's not luck. That's either your fault or the 3DS controls just getting to you which will be less off a problem on the Wii U version, the version that will make competitive 3DS obsolete.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
You know, this is a really common problem, one that I've seen a lot of people talking about. Thankfully, I have a suggestion to help you out with this:

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Seriously, this is like the 4th thread you made ******** about the game. Why are you here? Its obviously not to get advice.

D

Deleted member 269706

I wanna know how exactly you're using the circle pad, because there have been a maximum of 4 times (in 10 hours of playing) where I used the wrong move because my thumb was in the wrong place. I would recommend recalibrating the circle pad, and if that doesn't work, practice self control.

MisterVisceral

Smash Cadet
NNID
mistervisceral
3DS FC
3153-4184-3244
did you try setting it to wumbo

BBC7

Smash Ace
If I recall correctly, you said Smash Bros players don't have friends or a life. You must be an idiot, most good Smash Bros players have friends to help them improve and for really good Smash players, Smash Bros is literally what they do for a living. Don't bring your ****** up 8 year old logic to our boards, I bet your idea of having a life is listening to modern bullcrap music 24/7 while texting your friends that you never actually socialize with.

hpboy98

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
lol these guys are so butthurt no use using logic on them xD

BBC7

Smash Ace
lol these guys are so butthurt no use using logic on them xD
You're the one not using logic, you're pretty much saying "I suck, but that can't possibly be true, so the game sucks and I hate it". What's with your fingers if they're failing so many inputs anyways? Did you time-travel back to WWI just to stick your fingers in the trench water for 4 years? Try learning how to not fail inputs if that is your issue. You can't just say Street Fighter II is an awful game just because some may have difficulty with Half-Circles.

hpboy98

Smash Rookie
You're the one not using logic, you're pretty much saying "I suck, but that can't possibly be true, so the game sucks and I hate it". What's with your fingers if they're failing so many inputs anyways? Did you time-travel back to WWI just to stick your fingers in the trench water for 4 years? Try learning how to not fail inputs if that is your issue. You can't just say Street Fighter II is an awful game just because some may have difficulty with Half-Circles.
just because i suck at playing the game doesnt mean im bad at it

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Honestly members on this site are fools, the guy baited you all and now yall making a fool out of yourselves.

Good job OP cuz you you easily riled them up.

hpboy98

Smash Rookie
and just to be clear i never said smash players have no life, i said it to a guy. and even if i did say it that doesnt mean i did

BBC7

Smash Ace
and just to be clear i never said smash players have no life, i said it to a guy. and even if i did say it that doesnt mean i did
I'm done posting on this thread at this point, because it's now really apparent you're a troll. You just repeated the same mistake of contradicting yourself twice.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
No troll threads please.

Status