• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOL I figured out a REALLY easy way to do the chain grab

Padô

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. Wildlife over here is ****ing ****. We have like, the world's most poisonous spiders AND snakes. Boxing Kangaroos that will kick you so hard you'll be dead before you hit the ground. They're also smart and can try to down people in water if they find them there.

Insane jellyfish.

The platypus which is like the joke animal of the world.

And don't even get me started on the DROPBEARS! :O.

You are wrong about the most poisonous snakes.
There is an island here near Santos named "Queimadinha" which have the biggest most poisonous snakes reserve in the World. There are so many cientists making expeditions there trying to discover why and how did those snakes chose this island to live.

Also Australia is ****ing awesome, I had got a scholarship to study on Perth but my family didn't approve it. :(

@Bebi

If you can't get the CG to work with Falco you can't get it to work against any character you are probably not buffering it, and that menas Wolf can escape with Shine, Bowser with UpB, Capt. Falcon with Spotdodge and DK can cry because you don't need to buffer on him.

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
how is anyone having trouble with a chaingrab that is as easy as holding back and pressing Z just before your animation is over, its not that hard to know when you are able to move again. really guys, you should'nt even discuss this

Top Bottom