• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lockerz? I'm sure you've heard of it. It's totally legit.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
not here to fish for invites, i've already gotten more than 20 for z-list.

but I did get my shirt. :)

and there will be a restock on prizes tonight, (oct. 15th) and idk, i plan to redeem for something /good/ enough. I only have 288 points, and that isn't a lot compared to some prizes.

you can also ask seibrik/master raven. cause i wore the shirt to master ravens house, where we played melee and seibrik ***** us, lol.

so to those who think it might not be legit/ is a scam, just here to post that it isn't, and ask someone to invite you if you're interested in free stuff.

excuse the crappy angle and mirror/reflected image.

awwwwwwww yeah, bein cheap enough to totally not buy a wii but get it for free on lockerz.
just postin more proof. :D

:cool:

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I heard about this from a friend. How do I get an invite? <.<
you can signup for an invite, or you can give your email to a friend for an invite.

i don't want to fiiiiiiiiiiiiiish for invites, not intending to, but if all your sources can't invite you, you can always pm me for one. lol.

and crashic:

they restock once a month, and it's tonight at 6pm.
i've got my fireform ready and stuff to just do it all for me in one click. :D

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm on lockerz. I have 50 points and I just started last week. If anyone wants an invite, PM your email address.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Can i fish for invites here?
I'm on lockerz. I have 50 points and I just started last week. If anyone wants an invite, PM your email address.
Seriously I'll invite 20 people very quickly. No doubt
guuuuuuuuise.

lol.

well, yesterdays restock was sooooooooo bad.
so much traffic, i didn't manage to get anything.
at least i got to keep my points and save up.

296 and countin.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I might get Street Fighter 4 for PC or I might save up and get an IPOD touch or something.

But it looks like they go out of stock so quickly, maybe this is just a big hoax lol.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
guuuuuuuuise.

lol.

well, yesterdays restock was sooooooooo bad.
so much traffic, i didn't manage to get anything.
at least i got to keep my points and save up.

296 and countin.
welp... I didn't know that was the issue, the site was down for me all day. I thought it was just maintenance or something. So I couldn't even get any points yesterday. Very not cool. This site isn't going to survive going live.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
welp... I didn't know that was the issue, the site was down for me all day. I thought it was just maintenance or something. So I couldn't even get any points yesterday. Very not cool. This site isn't going to survive going live.
yeah that's what i fear, more traffic will destrooooy the site.

i figured they might just release items earlier, and have people redeem when they can, and when they get restocked ship em out.

and yeah, they're gonna double points for the 13th and 14th.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I think he's trying to invite people to get on the z list.

if my friends weren't douche burgers I could easily get 20

BBQ°

Smash Champion
wat is lockerz lol

anytime i see people asking for invites i think of private trackers lol
it's basically one of those sites where you answer simple questions and you get points. you save the points and redeem them for prizes.

it's really simple so far. I started last friday and already have 60 points. 100 points can get you a $50-$60 game.

the questions they ask are simple also. today's question is "who is your celebrity look alike?"
obviously my answer was brad pitt.

send me a PM with your email address if you want an invite.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
That's good to see, Flat Soda. I have 222 points saved up, and planning on getting an Ipod Touch 8 gig. I'm probably going to have to wait for the January redemption since I most likely won't have enough points saved up for the December redemption.

If anyone wants an invite, PM me your email address.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
:)

you can make one for each person in your house ;)

that's if you want free invites.
at least i made one for my sister/mom/dad/brother-in-law

4 invites and it'll help
making fake accounts ........... dunno bout that
i have a few friends that faked their way into zlist

i kinda just posted on 4channel and got 20+ invites really quick
and remember you get points for invites and those can never end~

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
See, it doesn't matter about faking emails, because they don't care. They just want your email so they can use it to make money off of by eventually selling it to a company. They gather statistics with the poll, use emails to identify everyone, and sell the information they gather on purchases and how you answer the daily question to companies. Its genius.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
See, it doesn't matter about faking emails, because they don't care. They just want your email so they can use it to make money off of by eventually selling it to a company. They gather statistics with the poll, use emails to identify everyone, and sell the information they gather on purchases and how you answer the daily question to companies. Its genius.
perrrrrty much

free **** so i dont care lol

BBQ°

Smash Champion
It truly is genius.

Although I think they actually care if you fake email addresses. I can easily fake hundreds of email addresses and get points for them, and then rob them of their prizes. They also ban people who they think is abusing that or whatever.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I'm probably going to get another wii for when my new one eventually breaks... also so I can play new games since my current wii is all hacked out and I don't want it updated.

Pi

Smash Hero
how come it says i have 0 points
and also i'll let you know if i get banned
i get hella bored during the day
so ima make hundreds of emails n get stuff
kk first goal = acer for mom's bday/christmas.

Pi

Smash Hero
juss pm one of us your e-mail
preferably me.
god this site is laggy.

also
points still at 0
should i be concerned with that at all?
i got 32 from the catch game
and 2 from the daily
and invited 2 people
so..