• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Lock This ****

Now I know how useless the search feature is if you don't know the name of what your looking for.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
This is called Jump-Canceling

You can Jump Cancel Throw, Jump Cancel Up-B, and Jump Cancel Up Smash (and Jump Cancel reverse usmash/B)

Really well known, especially at the Toon Link boards who use it as their main way to use bombs as an approach/retreat because their DACIT sucks.

Another reason to share.

AND JESUS CHRIST, WE HAVE A METAGAME DISCUSSION FOR A REASON!!!!oneone111!!

We also have a Q&A.

I mean ****. I get *****ed at for not using it, so you don't use it?

EDIT:

Yea, I will be a little ***** about this whole thing.

:mewtwo:

sasook

Smash Champion
I can't view the video atm but from I read, this is known as JC bombthrows. Jump-canceled bomb throws are when you throw the bomb in any direction you want during Link's "crouch" during his jump animation. Arkive covered them in his bomb video.

Edit: Havokk beat me to it. Stupid phone browser with slow typing. He's right about the Metagame discussion too. We should just rename that thread the discovery thread lol.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Sworldplay said:
What do you think if (JCT) Jump cancel throw
I think you mean "of" not "if".

It's also not an easier or worse way to bombslide, because it has nothing to do with it.

You may as well say "Can't bombslide? Can't reverse bombslide? Then at least use this:"

EDIT:
Swordplay said:
Does it have a use in the Link metagame?
If it does, we should be talking about that in the metagame discussion thread, not here.

:mewtwo:

Swordplay

Smash Lord
you know what fine. LOCK THIS ****.

Havokk owns. He just ate me alive for breakfast and spit me out so I could continue to live my miserable life. But mostly because I taste bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom