• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
so yeah this was a fun tourny, even though i got RAAPEEDDD in tourny by the out of towners (hylian and austicRC) i wanna play you guys again!! =/

congrats to R&R for getting 1st and 2nd like always, and props to seth for 3rd with a low tier char again

i dont have any shout outs really... but it was really fun playing the out of towners and talking to them

i hope i can make it to the next one, and i hope i will have a lot more motivation in the next tourny, because i didnt have any this time for some reason, odd =/

highlight of this day was: Nova vs JesusFreak.... this set got the whole room going crazy.... MAN i wish he won .. lol. BUT i gotta give props where its due... gj jesus freak for keeping up with links mass projectile on FD.
I liked your falcon ^_^. Scared my fox lol. I had to go samus >_>.

And yeah Nova vs JF was crazyyy...I can't believe JF won lmao.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Yea bear

Original people =

Me
Alex
AJ
Cody
Javier
TGM
Fluffy
EMS.....

and more i think >.>

Yep yep

go ahead and put me back on the list Alex has turned me over again.... >.>

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And yeah Nova vs JF was crazyyy...I can't believe JF won lmao.
Lol, yeah. I saw that match. It was very funny. Some people were like "NOOOOOOO!1111!!!11one! You had him!!111!" when it was over. :laugh:

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Lol at me at me bringing you back without trying/realizing, heh. I think you could put Kailo on the old people list, too.
Also, where were you today gabe? =/

Velox

Smash Ace
Hey Gabe, what did you call about? I'm sorry, I've been in school 24/7 recently (I just got an 'A' on my quantum mechanics test today, zomg!!!) We need to talk.

PitchD

Smash Apprentice
Seriously am I like freakin siranwrap or something?
Do you guys just think im a ghost.
Cause I really am DeeV8 and I remember when I was once loved =(.
I'm coming back Christmas.

-QraQ

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Dom I remember you...... you know that.

What time in December will you be here? I will most likely hold an STD on the second or third weekend of said month.

TGM

Smash Lord
PitchD, we all remember you. just get down here and we can play.

and i just was looking at how much things have changed from back then to now. we have gained over 40 new faces and lost some old ones...............AJ

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
A quick shoutout!!!!

Ronnie: You ****, Top 10 in TX its simple and its always a pleasure to see you to man... uhh : )

GOH CREW!!: we all entered singles ^^

Mouf: more link dittos ! and Link vs DK or falco dittos oR W/E just wana play hehe

Clueless: Man seriously you have been improving so much man keep it up

Roy R: Falcon is just toooo good i saw that game where Austin RC had you on yoshi story with marth and u were down 2 stocks but came back and .. won with 2 stocks , so u took out 4 stocks in like 60 seconds?

Sethlon: ROY scares me but it didn't play you sigh , well we can play next time!

Tarzan: Man funniest guy there by far, i like our matches, FOX VS FALCO how original : )

Hylian: Really nice samus man and hope u guys can make it again

JesusFreak: our matches were pretty sweet i got lucky and won the first game and u went zelda !?!?! but the second game u pretty much ***** my falco with ur jiggs on kongo, but our third match was insane =) i was listening to music so when the match was over i look back and everyone is yelling, which was really cool. But i was pissed at one thing tho how i missed the edge with chain and died any other way would've been better not an SD at end hehe. Thnx for support all and gj on that win JF. link is sexy

Dawn: **** man ur fox is freaking technical see how u beat me our first two games then i got a chair and won : ) told u my johns weren't lies hehe

Kage: You got another car?? man u never give up Nice!!

Neon: MORE link DITTOS and yeah falco vs link.

Austin RC: duno if u noticed me but ur fox was good man but ur marth was so amazing it wasn't even funny.

Rocket trainner: dude u have potential but you freaking have to wait for other people to attack then retalliate, u always leave urself open : ( and everbody gets u because u always hit first i think thats ur main problem, besides that u have improved so much, keep it up.

Xzalla: Dude i owe you 10 bucks i'll return it soon :) and welcome back to the smash scene

TGM: "Allan for president" Best for last, Man you're amazing and that pretty much sums it up

So sorry if im forgetting anyone, im sorta in class right now so wrote this quick hehe.
Well im done with my essay so one more thing if anyone wants to PLAY today my house is free or tomorrow let me know , number is (646) 290-4149

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
nova when is the next time we can play, ill see if kage and i can swing by if its alright with you hit me up and TGM nice tourney looking forward to the next one and cant wait for BRAWL!

TGM

Smash Lord
OK guys, i just got the new Resident evil for the wii. its mighty tasty while its in its box. i havnt played it yet. anybody wanna come over and play co-op with me this weekend on this game? smash can be played too if it HAS to.......

i main jill now, shes too hot.

also, i highly suggest that anybody who has not gotten a wii to ask for one for christmas or b-day. they are fly-ing off shelves, i saw 6 of them go off the shelf today at BESTBUY. Also, when brawl comes out, i will not do melee ever again(it will be 7 years old by then, too old) so get a wii so u can get brawl. The wii is the future. Face it and get brawl.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
OK guys, i just got the new Resident evil for the wii. its mighty tasty while its in its box. i havnt played it yet. anybody wanna come over and play co-op with me this weekend on this game? smash can be played too if it HAS to.......

i main jill now, shes too hot.
UC does look fun. Let me know how it is, and we maybe we can play some at your next smash/tourney/fest. :)

Yeah, getting a Wii for Christmas is still nearly impossible. Nintendo has already admitted they WILL NOT be able to meet demand again this year.

Argh, Gabe I would so come over if I didn't have work this weekend. If somebody has smash next weekend after Thanksgiving, that would be cool...because after Thanksgiving break, there will be ZERO time because of upcoming finals. :ohwell:

TGM

Smash Lord
Im gonna play it tomorrow,RT and ill tell ya the results. I guess no one wants to come over for a co-op night of Resident evil this weekend......me sad.We can still smash if anybody wants to come over. only a few though, not 35 like last weekend.

And yes the wii stocks are low now but nintendo opened up another building deticated to production of wii so i hope it will help. right now there are SOME wiis out there. i saw 6 sell in 12 minutes at BESTBUY, if anybody hasnt got one. i seriously urge you to get one. there are games other than ssbb that are highly appealing on wii: Mario galaxy,Metroid prime 3, twilight princess zelda, fire emblem,guitar hero 3,resident evil unbrella chronicles,guilty gear(gcn control)....and more.

because will have one last ssbm monthlie before i go brawl. so kiss ssbm good-bye ladies.

PS: tomorrow is me b-day.......me b 20 years old......yippi!

G@BE

Smash Lord
bla;k;alkgj;alskdfj;lakjf;lasdkj SPAMMMMMMM
BOREEDDDDDlkafg;ldg'jas'lgja'gjalsdjf;lakjga;ldkjgla'dskfjas

on a more serious note... I in fact do have a wii... IM THE ONLY ONE IN MAGNOLIA WITH ONE!!!!!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hsr

My System would work like this....

1)Got rid of the title Pro, Novice, ...etc. Too much controversy on were people "THINK"they should be placed. So Im using pictures... they're more "user friendly" and Im sure everyone can relate to which picture represents which rank.

2)After comming up with so many ideas (like 50 seriouslly) on how to fix the "TGM Point" I came up with the most effective/simply way to judge were veryone should be placed... Seriously, Its obvious were I took this from: JUDGES! There should be a panel of judges, who decide on were evryone should go. But they would have to be diverse, and not byias (spelled wrong) to say "I own, and everyone sucks" I.E Ronnie (still got love for ya). Soooo... I was thinking: 1)Sethon, 2)Bear, 3)Mr.3000, 4)TGM, 5)Dawn, and of course, yours truelly 6)Jeremy Feifer. A panelist of 6, were we all vote for placement of ourselves and others. Rocketrainer being "Tie-Breaker". We would run-it as "Majority Vote Wins"
Example:

1)We "Talk" on the placement of XZalla. Talk about his skill, recent matches, etc.

2)Each panelist votes on were XZalla should be placed.

3)After everyone votes, each panelist is allowed to change there votes once. ONLY ONCE.

4)In the event of a two-way, three-way, or for some strange reason six-way tie, it will be up to the "Tie-Breaker".

5)Each Panelist or Tie-Breaker, at any-time can step down from there position and pick anyone to take there spot (Excluding Already Panelist/Tie-Breakers).

6)"In-Active" Panelist/Tie-Breakers will be replaced by another appointed person voted on by the already "Panelist". "In-activity must be: 1)No post for 15 days via Smashboards, 2)Incompliance to "Vote" as either a panelist or tie-breaker,(Cant throw away vote/not-vote) Must vote within 2 days! No exceptions (can tell others to vote for you).

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Judges makes it a power ranking, and power rankings aren't allowed below the state level. You're allowed to do something like this as long as people's opinions don't matter at all, that's why TGM's system "works" even though it's unnecessarily weird and complicated.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Judges makes it a power ranking, and power rankings aren't allowed below the state level. You're allowed to do something like this as long as people's opinions don't matter at all, that's why TGM's system "works" even though it's unnecessarily weird and complicated.
Do you follow me or something. And FYI, Houston is its own state.

TGM

Smash Lord
I told you no panelists can be allowed....................

and if they were i would have done EXACTLY what the TEXAS power rankings did.....

i gots an idea for you........

jeremy,PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom