• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
hey houston smash folk, hows it goin?

you think if i come to this and bring a few dallas friends i could stay the night?

idk if we can rent a hotel room lol
Fire, yes you and some pals can come. and housing will be avalible........at the house your playing at(mine). i suggets you MM mouf. dk vs mario.

TGM

Smash Lord
It will be recorded.

BTW! i updated 1st page with times and fees and events. starting now i want everybody to vote on low tier or teams.

i say low tier

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm not a big fan of teams, so low tier I suppose...

Walking off the ledge and kneeing is quite sexy...

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
why not both? you'll have the house all day. just do low tier really early so the people who really wanna do it know to come early...

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
yeah that was kinda smart james, what you eat today? a double quarter pounder with cheese? what u didn't eat that day lol

i want low tiers also, but i prefer teams if i had to choose. yeah if you're having the house by yourself we could even have LOW TIER TEAMS!!! no one ever does low tier teams

P.S. Ronnie is on the phone, he agrees:)

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
what's wrong with low tier teams? it'll be something different and fun, you wont show up anyway lol.

i wanna know what people think about this idea

thugjitsu

Smash Rookie
Hey sup, some friends of mine left Houston so trying to find others to play SB. I stay on the southside of town so if Jeremy Feifer needs a ride I might be able to hook ya up with one. Heard about this board to find some players so you can count me and a friend of mine in for this. TGM could you do me a favor and pvt. message me I had a few questions.

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
My bad for having a life outside this game... unlike ya'll ******. (Derected towards everyone so get mad)
but you would if u had a car right? right? lol cuz i've seen you beggin for people to go to your place and play you and asking for rides all the time.;)

aaaanway, cant wait for disss

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmm.... I might be able to make it. I'd really like to since all I can find in Austin is local library tournaments full of 12 year olds... and every time I post about where the good smashers are in austin nobody responds to me, anyway, I have been slowly gathering smashers in austin... and hopefully i will have good tournaments going here in a few months (probably by the time brawl comes out everybody will be ready for some brawl tourneys). But...... in the meantime, I may have to travel to houston a few times, since y'all seem to have a much more organized and public scene. :)

(by the way, I suck pretty bad, but I just want to learn and get better and get tourney experience)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hey sup, some friends of mine left Houston so trying to find others to play SB. I stay on the southside of town so if Jeremy Feifer needs a ride I might be able to hook ya up with one. Heard about this board to find some players so you can count me and a friend of mine in for this. TGM could you do me a favor and pvt. message me I had a few questions.
???

People Nows The Time If You Can And Will Give Me A Ride Say So Now, Cause If I Dont Go Its Cause NoBody Took Me So Dont Complain. Thanx.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
if we have something weird like low tier teams... do we have to pay for that upfront? because i would be sad

i dont have a low tiers or a low tiers partner lol

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah, we should just do all events since we will be there all day and I will help you out anyway I can allan.

TGM

Smash Lord
both will be hard because you guys WILL NOT bring enough money. it just happens that way.

but ill try to do both. we will see how it goes.

ATTENTION mouf: you are not allowed over here unless you do a milk match with some one. i want it recorded.

Velox

Smash Ace
I won't be able to make this even though I want to.

I have to go to a birthday party that night.

In the meantime check out my new combo video with my new alias (although due to legal proceedings I am not aloud to change my name from "Velox" due to promises made to a Ronnie I think it was, and a few other people...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_VQkWnG2YY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom