• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock plz :)

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Doubles:
1. Hrnut + SheerMadness(Metaknight + Kirby)
2. CO18 + Mk18(Double Dedede) XD
3. Colbol + Hungrybox (Double Dedede) XD
4. GDX + Mampam(Diddy Kong + Snake)

Singles: Entrants: 17
1. CO18(Dedede)
2. Hrnut(Olimar/Metaknight/Marth/)
3. Hungrybox(Dedede/Jigglypuff) :0
4. GDX (Diddy Kong)
5. Mampam(Snake/Fox)
5. Spike(Pit)
7. Mk18(Dedede/Wolf)
7. Radix(Metaknight/Snake)

That PNT needs to advertise more.
Ima have the vids I recorded: Losers, winners, and Grand finals up sometime soon hopefully.
With that up+b spike and hbox's epic jiggs lol.
Wish I would've known that I could record on that T.V earlier. I wanted to try to record alot more.

Mampam also recorded some vids, I think a few doubles matches and friendlies, im gonna add those too whenever theyre up.
wtf

there was a guy in Gville who said he was Redhals bro, and his tage was Mampam all day.

How was he at two places at the same time?

I hope I'm not in a parallel universe or something

And congrats CO18. Rep that ddd mang.

CO18

Smash Hero
wtf

there was a guy in Gville who said he was Redhals bro, and his tage was Mampam all day.

XD Im not sure. lol thats weird. Mampam was there not sure who was acting like him..

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
wtf

Yea dude, that is him. He went to the tourney and then came over to where we were. He had to drive back up to gville which is why he came later than everyone else.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yea dude, that is him. He went to the tourney and then came over to where we were. He had to drive back up to gville which is why he came later than everyone else.
Oh true? It must have been late then because I dont think he left the PNT until like 6:30 or something and gainesville is still like an hour and 15 min away from orlando IIRC.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I take it Afro and Seibrik were absent?

Congrats, CO18. It's also nice to see my December 27th doubles partner ****** so consistently.

CO18

Smash Hero
I take it Afro and Seibrik were absent?

Congrats, CO18. It's also nice to see my December 27th doubles partner ****** so consistently.
Yeah they weren't there. Thats the problem with Florida being so big. They have to drive like 4 hours or something to get to central florida. So the only real time South FL and Central/North Fl come together is at gigs.

Top Bottom