• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock issue resolved.

kyle?!

Smash Cadet
I will. I dunno how well I'll do. If the match lags I do pretty terrible. But if it goes up to speed I'd say I'm a considerable opponent.

GofG

Smash Champion
Don't EVER practice against computers. EVER.

You will learn bad habits that will take months, perhaps years to overcome.

www.smashboards.com/ff/

Use the friend finder whenever you want to play a human.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Saying never to play a computer isn't too great of a suggestion. Of course it's bad practice for metagame, but it can be great practice for techniques.

MTFFFG

Smash Apprentice
telling you with personal experience here is an example. My friend only played the game once and he sucked which isn't surprising. After a tournament he entered, he knew how to do many different things both techniques and combos. It all goes with experiences against human players.

shae_hawk

Smash Rookie
Hey Veng, send me a PM and we can set something up to play. Wifi sucks imo, but we are sort of close. Olympia to Bellevue shouldn't be TOO laggy:p

Top Bottom