• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Locals near Laurel, MD?

PurpleDolphin

Smash Rookie
I am looking for some locals near Laurel, MD that aren't Xanadu, since Xanadu goes on for too long and I cant stay for that because of school. Anyone know of any weeklies, monthlies, or whatever near here?

Codey

Smash Rookie
I don't know what you consider local, there are some tourneys going on in Hagerstown. I have a work/school schedule to work around too, it's on saturdays. There's one in a month (24th of next month I believe) and 2 more the next month if I'm not mistaken. Depending on where in Laurel you are, that's gonna take an hour maybe hour and a half to get to Hagerstown. I live in Frederick, it's like 30 minutes for me. I'll be there, dunno if I'll play though haha

PurpleDolphin

Smash Rookie
I don't know what you consider local, there are some tourneys going on in Hagerstown. I have a work/school schedule to work around too, it's on saturdays. There's one in a month (24th of next month I believe) and 2 more the next month if I'm not mistaken. Depending on where in Laurel you are, that's gonna take an hour maybe hour and a half to get to Hagerstown. I live in Frederick, it's like 30 minutes for me. I'll be there, dunno if I'll play though haha
Cool thanks! I cant seem to find it under the SmashBoards listings, can you link me a page with some more information?

Siege1

Smash Rookie
I'm a pretty big scrub in Greenbelt and have gone to Xanadu but want to try the UMD club. Down for friendlies too.

Top Bottom