• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Locals? Cortland manor NY?

Jolivz

Smash Rookie
My group of friends are trying to start holding locals in either Cortland Manor or Mahopac and if you're from this area please feel free to contact me at any time to become apart of the scene, 18455318443 - Justin

All tournaments will be double elimination;
-singles 5$
-doubles 5$ each
Melee only,

Depending on how many people we can accumulate to attend will determine how often we try to have them.
we will be updating this regularly to keep everyone informed on the location. When we have a confirmed amount of attendants we will announce where we will be holding it. If you have a setup, memory card, disc, bring it please it would help out tremendously. thank you,

Last edited:

Flavordrank

Smash Rookie
NNID
Praverb
3DS FC
3282-2672-3859
Hey there I a player that lives in Mahopac NY which is not that far from you guys. I'm also am looking for some people to play with either melee or sm4sh. IF you guys find anyone else that plays or a place to play please let me know..

Top Bottom