• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LMU Tourney Results

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
Results. . . :starman: :starman: :starman: :starman: :starman:
Singles Bracket:
1. Fly Amanita :popo:
2. Westballz :falcomelee:
3. Okami :sheikmelee:
4. Bizzarro Flame :falconmelee: :ganondorf:
5. Sung :sheikmelee:
5. Stab :falcomelee:
7. J666 :linkmelee:
7. A Rookie :mariomelee:
9. CoolKid :fox: :falconmelee:
9. Sniper :fox:
9. Baka4moé :peach:
9. Hairy Nipples :falconmelee:
13. Kpaul :marthmelee:
13. Anto :samusmelee:
13. Dantefox :fox:
16. Qzzy
16. Coco :falconmelee: :marthmelee:
16. Jackpot :ganondorf:
16. Huy
16. Sacasumoto :sheikmelee:
21. Studmuffin :yoshimelee:
21. Boscoman :drmario:
21. Othello
21. Combofest :marthmelee: :falconmelee:
21. TheCrimsonBlur :marthmelee:
26. Toxic
26. Wieners :mariomelee:
26. Aceflight

Singles Bracket: (thank you Okami)

Doubles Bracket:
1. Double Falco Sux (Sung+Stab)
2. Baka4moé + Bizzarro Flame
3. ***** Flappers (Wes+J666)
4. PMBR! (Fly+Okami)
5. Nipples+A Rookie
5. Huy+Dantefox
7. Swoll Smashers (Studmuffin+Jackpot)
7. Santa Barbara Cockslap (Sacasumoto+Cool Kid)
9. Bosco+Wieners
9. Othello+Coco

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Fun tourney, shoutouts to Bizz for making the trip out and wrecking **** up.

shoutouts to everyone for being awesome

melee's pretty fun.

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
Fly Amanita- good **** fly! Thanks for alll that advice, there was so much i barely took it all in LOL
Westballz- looool dat doubles set, thanks for the advice LOL and stop unpluggin cubes bro
Bizzarro Flame- i wish i had played you in some friendlies, didn't get to play at my best with you.
Sung- asdfjkl;
Stab - nice job ****** me in p00ls LOoolol
CoolKid- :reverse: ass **** ***** ***** ****er ***** **** ****
Sniper - it was a lot of fun playing you in those friendlies, i definelty learned a lot about myself and the fox match up. Looking forward to playing you again.
Hairy Nipples- nice seeing you again, thanks for the nawgan! We need to play next time.
Kpaul- quits melee, comes back for EVO - still *****
Anto- samus
Dantefox- thnx for the ride dante, i'll be seeing you thursday for some more fun matches.
Combofest- Go back to Falcon. If you're going to swtich mains out of frustration it is not going to work out, you gotta stick with what you know. Once you can beat top players consistently are you allowed to switch mains. Switching mains will only slow you down in understanding the game, because there will be a lot time spent learning the new character and so it will only result in wasted time. Melee is all about heart. :falconmelee: is all about heart.

people need to bring set ups x-x

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Bosco, go into singles pools and grab the bottom half of the results. Anyone who didn't get top 15, put them in the thread.

After that, go to singles bracket and right click the image. Save bracket image. Then upload it on any picture hosting website and [.img] tag it. (no period)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Wes: Thanks for all of the advice you gave me. I know that you can feel that I am going to be around the same level as you/johnny/lovage given a few months. I won't let you down anymore.
Fly: Good **** Fly. You rep ICs so hard that you make ICs look so broken. I guess I have to break your sheik first then break your ICs in the future.
Sung: <3<3<3 everytime you come up to nor-cal, I will knock on so-cal's door. Your dedication to this game is amazing.
Okami: You are so amazing. Hate to tell you I told you so, but I told you so.
Stab: You'll get my ganon next time. I am still salty to losing to you with my falcon in pools however. I will get you next time with falcon.
Arookie: You are one of the chillest smashers I know. Let's pick up some ******* and have a good time son.
Bosco: Thanks to much for hosting. Your dad is hella chill, and he is a great role model. You're one lucky guy.
AntoPark: Your samus is gonna **** so hard soon. Just waiting for your understanding of the game to click. Be one with melee in the heart and body.
Baka: Thanks for being such a great teammate. We ***** so hard. Next time you'll get me with your own controller.
The Crimson Blur: You are amazing amazing amazing. Thank you so much for the ride. You are an integral part of the community, and the community would not be the same without you. I hope you enjoyed the bizz talk.
DanteFox: Holy ****, you becoming an amazing player. Keep it up, and you'll be one of the best in so-cal. Don't forget to be creative in your playstyle.
CoolKid: Whew, that was a close set. I had to switch to ganon for the last match because you were so good. I'm looking forward to your results in the future.
Combofest: Dat Marth is too good. I have more trouble with your marth than hyprid's marth (LOL). WTF
J666 aka 66%: **** you, you are an amazing homie. I guess you don't drink because you would be too amazing for everyone.
Hairy Nipple: Buff man, I love you so much. Your falcon is great, and I hope it keeps on getting better and better everytime I see you!

Everyone Else: Thanks so much for making to this tournament. I am reminded once again that So-Cal is pretty chill.

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
1. Fly Amanita- Great Job winning the tourney Fly!! Your IC never fails to impress me. Your up airs are sooooo smart and cover too many options. Keep up the good work. Side note I love talking smash with you my friend. Always enjoy the feedback, tips, and pure knowledge you have.
2. Westballz- Mr. Dennis :) I'd like to call you the pioneer of the meta game for falco. Its really exciting to see your smart decision making paired with ingenious tech skill. P.S we all know your secondaries **** but please stay away from DK in pools ***** or imma have to knee you.
3. Okami- I didn't have a chance to play you at all at this tourney :( but as always enjoyed the conversations we shared. Look forward to the times we get to play In the future Rob.
4. Bizzarro Flame- Mr. Serious BizzNess, you sir did very well. I was cheering for you the whole time (especially against stab lol) Happy you could come down.
5. Sung-Started that yummy chant for you :) haha It blows my mind you can switch mains and still be on top so dominantly. I enjoyed our set and look forward to our sets in the future. Keep up the hard work cuz I surely notice.
5. Stab- Literally didn't play or see you this tourney :( we gotta change that next time. From videos I've been following tho your falcos getting better and better. Keep it up man. Your almost there.
7. J666- Your smile lights up my world ^_^ always a pleasure to see you. Enjoyed our close set. Scared of that pika you got hiding in the J.Shadows :)
7. A Rookie- my homie , my crew mate, my eternal teams partner. Good **** rooks you got me this time. Man you combo hard. Watching your set against Dante had me on edge. I knew you had it in you to take that close set.
9. CoolKid- good **** clenching our pools set :) look forward to playing you more in the future. Sorry about bailing on friendlies after a few. My head was killing me. No food all day JV 5 me.
9. Sniper- Didn't get to see any of your matches really but our friendlies were super fun. Always happy to see ya man.
9. Baka4moé- Don't forget your controller next time noob :). Sorry about the ride situation. Rides suck tbh and I always have priority for the dudes in the crew :-/ even tho I love ya man. Hope to see ya in bracket soon.
9. Hairy Nipples- Follicle covered scrub
13. Kpaul- Blue Marth right? Didn't really get to play or see you but we have to do that match on FoD so I can show ya what I meant
13. Anto- you could do better so do it son. Friendlies were cool as always. Sorry falcons so gay against Samos :-/
13. Dantefox- Duuuuddeeee happy you could come down. When you drove up and said show me sum Nips I was dying. Looking crisp as ever man. Wish we were closer and got to play more often. Keep up the good work man.
16. Qzzy- nice seeing you again as always. Didn't get to play much but had fun.
16. Coco- you got a nice falcon from what I saw. Develop him :)
16. Jackpot- sexy moonwalks for dayzzzzz :) good stuff Jackpot look forward to see your potential unlocked.
16. Huy- fun friendlies my man
16. Sacasumoto- :) nice friendlies Saca
21. Studmuffin- you Swoll smasher you. Didn't get to watch much of your matches but we can change that.
21. Boscoman- Appreciate all you did Johnny. One of the coolest guys in the community(Tied with TCB) we got to play more. Just remember more Bairs, Uair, Nairs. Don't got for the dunk to much. Thanks again Johnny.
21. Othello
21. Combofest- I really hope you go back to falcon and quit being a scrub :) till next time Paul. Ill show you all that falcon stuff I was explaining next time we see each other.
21. TheCrimsonBlur- TCB , I don't know anyone I want to see become a top player more then I want to see you (besides myself of course) keep up the good work. Always a pleasure to see your adorable face around the Venue. :)
26. Toxic- The potential I see in you is extraordinary. Just work hard and you will get there. Get comfortable with your movement and the combos will come. Edge game is important cuz that's what I saw lacking the most. Again just have fun man. You start ****** soon enough.
26. Weiners- happy to see your back with melee. We gotta play more so you can level up.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Bosco, to do that, just add the following to the OP.
Code:
[img]http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o749/jlevi3/LMUBracket_zps6a5ea0a1.gif[/img]
Also, Wieners is spelled Weiners right now. Heil Germany.

You can also add character tags to the names:
:sheikmelee: :fox: :falcomelee:
Code:
:sheikmelee: :fox: :falcomelee:
Up to you how you wanna do it. Though some tags aren't working like :falco: or :foxmelee:

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Fly - Nice seeing you, love your IC's as usual. I still remember the days in rancho cucamonga when you weren't a known player yet.
Okami - Nice meeting you, grats on 3rd
Bizarro - Sorry for the lameo suicides in pools.
Sung - Still getting used to you haveing a long hairstyle. Already used to you having a new main. Sheik really does fit your playstyle.
Stab - You've been improving, I keep seeing the results in your falco. Congrats!
J666 - Good games in tournament. Really close games. I like your link.
Rookie - Nice job placing higher than me even though I beat you!
Daniel - Sorry for the controller issues. Thanks for the friendlies! Sorry for not playing league anymore.
Jake - Thanks for the warmups and stuff before singles. Always fun playing against your falcon and also watching it too. Your falcon is like soap. So slippery wavelanding and moonwalking everywhere, I like it : D
Qzzy - One of these days you'll make it out of pools! Just gotta stay motivated (even throughout matches, don't give up mentally)
Coco - Didn't really see you ._.
Saca - Thanks for the 28564279 friendlies, even against my marth. They were fun.
Aceflight - DIing in isn't always the best option! You'll figure it out with experience.

Top Bottom