• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lmfao @all the other bowsers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMix

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
I like how soon as i come on this **** i immediately get infracted for saying hi, and everyone that mentions me gets infracted too @ Zigsta Zigsta i literally didnt do **** to you lmao, its ok if you're mad because im a better bowser than you but just know everyone that wants to voice their opinion will be heard. I mean im like the only bowser with real wins what do the other bowsers do? @ Zigsta Zigsta last time i checked you lost to crow one of the worst peaches lmfao while im over here taking sets from the best falcon wtf. I dont know how all these other bowsers can suck your **** and actually go along with whatever you say lmfao If people wanna acknowledge me as the best bowser let them at least im doing **** with this character, and if you got some **** to talk come to tipped off 11 and 50 mm and id smack you in the ditto and with my random characters lmfaoooo

this the same bowser that gets his **** destroyed by zenyou lmfao, ive been quiet about this too long, you were always that guy that used bowser and never did anything, but you wanna come over here and ridicule someone who actual wants to make something with himself in the scene.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Sean

Smash Journeyman
Damn man I used to think you were awesome until right now. Why do you feel the need to talk so much ****?

LordMix

Smash Rookie
because i did nothing to him and i got infracted for saying hi and so did all my friends

not fault people think im better, literally almost every post i got mentioned in, got infracted or closed

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Sean

Smash Journeyman
Look man be an adult. You posts were removed because smashboards is hella strict about how you reply to boards. You don't just say hi and leave a post like that. You don't just create a new post saying that "so and so is the best" you go into the video archive and show us. You have to drop real interesting content. I think it's more about you not knowing the culture of smashboards than you being hated on. Just chill, we all know that you are amazing, just talk about Bowser in a helpful way and none of your posts will get banned.

LordMix

Smash Rookie
but ok their was a post saying who was the top bowser, why did i get mention and the topic got locked, explain?

Big Sean

Smash Journeyman
If you do want to drop a post saying "hi" go to the social boards. I know there are a lot of rules, but that's the way the boards are.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You were given warnings for spam posts. If you want to make off topics posts, please stick to the social thread. Any beef you have with me, feel free to PM me. I may or may not reply to you.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom