• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LMAO I stole 3rd place from this guy LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.P.A.D.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lavama
Stolen like a... Thief? I'm not quite to sure of what pun to use here. Maybe I've got one in my pocket. Good steal though.

Shuckle_SSB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkFire5136
3DS FC
4124-5307-8608
Oh lordy... If we one day can learn to abuse this we'd gain a new fear lol. Rage Samus too OP pls nerf.

Petroklos

Smash Cadet
Wait, what am I seeing here?! Is this just a regular chargeshot->shield->UpBoos?

Squaddle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gaulderdash
Shh shh... Just accept the Samus jank. We need all the help we can get. ;~;
Its not really jank, more just being really unlucky with DI... the villager might have tried DI-ing up to escape the screwattack, or more likely) accidentally held up just a bit too long after jumping, and didn't realize they were only going to get hit with the extremity of the up-B and sent that damn high.

I don't think looping-hitbox screw attack instakills are normally doable like you can do with peach's umbrella or ikes aether... (right?)

Xygonn

Smash Ace
NNID
xygonn
Its not really jank, more just being really unlucky with DI... the villager might have tried DI-ing up to escape the screwattack, or more likely) accidentally held up just a bit too long after jumping, and didn't realize they were only going to get hit with the extremity of the up-B and sent that damn high.

I don't think looping-hitbox screw attack instakills are normally doable like you can do with peach's umbrella or ikes aether... (right?)
They are with the new looping hits plus rage. Used to be 150 fixed, now 178. The first hit is 180 and kills jiggs without rage from top platform of battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom