• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lmao, I did the coolest thing. Repeatable who knows.

Chaco

Never Logs In
First of I do not hav a vid, it was around 5 minutes and happened near the end.

But here's what happened, I fair'd him down while he was on the ground and he did the bounce thing, and then I threw a small egg and knocked him down into the ground. Before he could get up three eggs locked him.

It was one of the coolest things I have ever done, and the damage factor was really nice.

But I don't think it could be repeatable after awhile, it would have to be close for it to work. Distance throwing would allow get up time, and the egg throwing precision has to be almost spot on.

So thought on this? Fluke thing, or what?

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's basically it. It was cool, but i hate the fact I didn't have my homebrew on for replays.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I really need to, i'll try to repeat it I just wanted to know if the other Yoshi's though it was possible and not a fluke.

Dyz69

Smash Rookie
Whoa Wait are you saying you Knock him down to the Ground and did an Egg lock?
much like Falco does with his lazers? but wait that cant be you 3 egg him
by the 2nd your opponent must have been able to move,
cause you could say the 1st egg was already in the air, so you threw the 2nd theres
unless the 1st and 2nd hits were in such a perfect rythim you nailed the 3rd
other than that...umm oculd use experimenting XD
lets call this...

Egg Lock!....Nah to unoriginal lets just try it 1st XD

Chaco

Never Logs In
He landed right at my feet and I threw the slanted low eggs.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I wish I had a video to, I can try it again.

But let me throw this out there, he was not the best player by any means. So it's possible tat he just didn't react to it fast enough each time.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Did not happen with out a vid so there no point in getting everybody hyped if there is no vid so this thread is half good

but sounds cool chaco if it happened I believe you though

Chaco

Never Logs In
Did not happen with out a vid so there no point in getting everybody hyped if there is no vid so this thread is half good

but sounds cool chaco if it happened I believe you though
I need someone, who has someone they can play offline to try it.

Top Bottom