• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lloyd Irving of Symphonia for Brawl!

DP's Mario

Smash Ace

I don't think it's a bad idea for Lloyd Irving to be in Brawl. I mean, if you played the game, you'd already notice all the A, d-a, u-a, and f-a moves that he got. (Same with the B button, too.) His move list shouldn't be too bad. What do you guys think?

KAN

Smash Cadet
Yeah. ToS is an awesome game. It rocks. You know what would be even cooler?
Yuan and Kratos in SSBB! Would be so cool. But unfortunately, even for Lloyd it is unlikely to get in the game, so Yuan will defenitely not be in. What a shame.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Aww... we've already had a thread like this before, but I still support it. Tales of Symphonia is one of my favorite games. But if Namco is going to be involved, they may have their own slew of characters that get their own priority over Lloyd, unfortunately.

As far as saying the names of all of his attacks, I believe he's better off just yelling rather than getting on everyone's nerves. @_@

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Why can't ppl just stop making threads about characters that aren't even going to come out?
Because:

1.) I think it'd be cool for him to be in it.
2.) I didn't know someone already made a thread about it.
And 3.) People have their own decisions of what and what not to do. People have their dreams and wishes about the game, so stop complainin'! :ohwell:

Top Bottom