• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

llod putting Peach on the Map! So close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BaffDurtum
3DS FC
4468-1508-6788
I asked the peach facebook chat what they thought and here are some of the things they said:

Edit: I also think this is something we should discuss in the social vs make a whole new thread for c:
our social needs love

Last edited:

pokio55

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pokio55
I asked the peach facebook chat what they thought and here are some of the things they said:

Edit: I also think this is something we should discuss in the social vs make a whole new thread for c:
our social needs love
Agreed

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You're all trash compared to Llod. The only ones who have any right to talk are SlayerZ and Japan :4peach:'s.

:018:

Last edited:

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
Honestly....when someone else makes it to grand finals with peach dont talk down about someone else's.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
I like how he is getting rep for peach. Hopefully we'll see him make it up there at some nationals if he continues this way.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
This thread serves no function. Llod is a very good player, most Peaches watched and enjoyed his Peach play on the livestream. He has already been "on the map".
If you want to post his results do it in the tournament results thread.
If you want to pos his vids, do it in the video thread.
If you want to discuss a player's skill, do it in the Social Thread, in a respectful manner (without looking down on others).

Honestly....when someone else makes it to grand finals with peach dont talk down about someone else's.
/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom