• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live in a fictional Universe

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
If you found yourself whisked away into another universe (Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Firefly, Star Wars, Final Fantasy #, Wticher, Elder Scrolls etc. etc.) and you had a bit of control over how you were going to live in that universe (for example, you can't choose lord emperor God of all, but you can choose a comfortable/exciting/not screwed entirely life), what universe would you choose to live in?

For me?

I have many, many, many choices... But the one that I'd go with?

Sigh. I can never choose, but here goes:

Warhammer 40,000. As a Chapter Serf of the Space Wolves Chapter.

VValter

Smash Rookie
Monster Hunter as a (surprise surprise) hunter would be awesome, but I honestly don't think invincible frames would be a thing IRL and it'd be a tad hard to do live without them so...

Persona as MC would be my choice. Everyone likes you. You're basically perfect. Awesome soundtrack wherever you go. Pokemon with fusions. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Last edited:

Ausdon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ausdon
A more detailed world of Animal Crossing. How chill would it be to just sell fruit, talk to neighbors, and fish all day?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Pokemon for sure though it would be weird being in a world dominated by 11 year old kids.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The Nasuverse, undoubtly.

I mean, vampires? check. Witches? check. Teen girls who can cut ghosts with a simple knife? check. Historical figures brougth back to life fighting in a war? Double check.

VValter

Smash Rookie
The Nasuverse, undoubtly.

I mean, vampires? check. Witches? check. Teen girls who can cut ghosts with a simple knife? check. Historical figures brougth back to life fighting in a war? Double check.
So many waifus, so many fights to the death, so little time.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
My top choice would be The Incredibles universe (for obivous reasons), plus living in that era would sooth all the pain and would probably have given me better high school years, plus it would be awesome to fight crime alongside them.

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
Probably... Fire Emblem. I'd love to be slapping people with a sword or shooting beams of thunder everywhere.

RyanMelon

Smash Cadet
NNID
RyanMelon
Monster Hunter as a (surprise surprise) hunter would be awesome, but I honestly don't think invincible frames would be a thing IRL and it'd be a tad hard to do live without them so...
Monster Hunter! Good call! I was thinking Avatar, like benders not the blue cat whatevers. I'd be a waterbender and maybe I could pull myself some Koolaid from the fridge c:

Last edited:

Derpiology

Smash Cadet
NNID
Derpiology
3DS FC
4742-6421-0146
Yoooo I'd so wanna live in Skyrim (would choose Bullworth if the place wasn't so crappy).

frobo

Banned via Warnings
NNID
fr0br0
Mario universe, probably. They have parties, and go-karting, and other fun things.

VValter

Smash Rookie
Monster Hunter! Good call! I was thinking Avatar, like benders not the blue cat whatevers. I'd be a waterbender and maybe I could pull myself some Koolaid from the fridge c:
Ohhh Avatar, didn't think of that. Honestly any element would be cool just to experiment with, tho fire is the least interesting IMO. Nice choice.

Lichi

This is my war snarl
The choice kills me. The most appealing to me would be... Fire Emblem. I'll just move my ass next to some people while they're fighting and I'd get lots of friends in no time.
Nah, while I'm obsessed with WH40k and its setting, I would definitely not pick that universe. Being a human in a universe where human lives are a near endless ressource and treated just as valuable? No, thanks.
So Fire Emblem really seems to be a lot more appealing, as I hope that in general in that universe everybody is valuable - just like every single character that died in my playthroughs and made me reset the battle because I couldn't lose them. ;3

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Hyrule, as long as I could do magic.

Inception would be cool. Any other world where I could be free to share my imagination with other people.

Avatar would be cool for the air bending power.

Nobilis, if I could have the wind estate, and maybe the freedom one too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom