• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live Free and DI Results

WyzDM

Smash Cadet
For the first NH tourney in years, along with the snow, Live Free and DI managed to pull in 25 players to play Melee and PM. Next time, let's make it even bigger!

Tried to put characters next to everybody, but I was too busy to remember you all, sorry! If you want to let me know, just tell me (I may have gotten some characters for players wrong too).

SSBM:
1. Tope ($69.00) :sheikmelee:
2. Zoso (34.50) :marthmelee:
3. Mattdotzeb ($11.50) :falcomelee:
4. Ken Y :sheikmelee: :marthmelee:
5. Colosso Champion :foxmelee:
5. Mr. Lemon :drmario:
7. Osh :sheikmelee:
7. Sora :marthmelee:
9. OctoMom :sheikmelee::peachmelee:
9. Ramo :falcomelee:
9. Equinox :peachmelee:
9. Zeldan :sheikmelee:
13. Numerics :samusmelee:
13. Dirk :falcomelee:
13. QRST :sheikmelee:
13. Citius :foxmelee:
17. SuPeRbOobfan :foxmelee:
17. Nic64 :sheikmelee:
17. Encrypted :peachmelee:
17. WyzDM :marthmelee:
17. Wendy :sheikmelee:
17. Harmak :marthmelee::icsmelee:
17. Caged Wisdom :drmario:

[collapse=Melee Bracket]

[/collapse]

Project M:
1. Mattdotzeb ($48.00) :falcomelee:
2. Sora ($24.00) :toonlink: :marthmelee: :falcomelee:
3. Mr Lemon ($8.00) :mario2:
4. Numerics :zerosuitsamus:
5. Yunkue :zeldamelee: :bowser2:
5. Tope :roypm: :wolf:
7. Osh

7. Dirk :lucas:
9. Poké :007:
9. Zeldan :diddy:
9. Colossal Champion :006:
9. Encrypted :popo:
13. Nic64 :sheik:
13. QRST :sheik:
13. WyzDM :mario2: :fox:
13. XD :lucas: :marthmelee:

[collapse=Project M Bracket]

[/collapse]

Thanks to Pop Culture for raffling off a whole Wii system (lucky Nic64)! I hope to see all of you back in NH soon!

HarmakPaul

Smash Cadet
NNID
harmak
Might have gotten last, but I still had fun before I had to leave thanks to the winter storm. Hope to see more in the near future!

Also, characters (or at least the ones I used) were Marth and ICs.

Nic64

Smash Lord
Fun Tournament! Most Melee I've played in 6 years :) I used Marth and Sheik in both games

ZelDan

Smash Master
Nice to see the results up! had a nice time at the tourney. A few things though:

1. I mainly used Diddy Kong in Project M. Not Marth

2. I also did not win the free Wii (as cool as that would have been)

3. Did you forget to add me to the Melee rankings? because I do not see myself.

Nic64

Smash Lord
I won the Wii, I'm 3 for 3 now with winning stuff at NH tournaments even when I get last lol. I should probably get a GCC and a copy of Melee now, didn't know so many people still played 'round here

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fun tourney, surprising lack of foxes in melee results. Colosso Champion definitely played him.

WyzDM

Smash Cadet
Nice to see the results up! had a nice time at the tourney. A few things though:

1. I mainly used Diddy Kong in Project M. Not Marth
Fixed that, sorry.

2. I also did not win the free Wii (as cool as that would have been)
My apologies again. Thought it was you.

3. Did you forget to add me to the Melee rankings? because I do not see myself.
It appears I missed both you and Equinox somehow. Fixed that now.

Fun tourney, surprising lack of foxes in melee results. Colosso Champion definitely played him.

Thanks, I had thought he had gone Falco.

I won the Wii, I'm 3 for 3 now with winning stuff at NH tournaments even when I get last lol. I should probably get a GCC and a copy of Melee now, didn't know so many people still played 'round here
Congratulations Nic, and why not huh? :) What were your characters used though in Melee and PM?

Landry

Smash Ace
Yeah, I definitely played Fox not Falco. I entered as Colosso Champion btw. Also, I don't see my name in the PM results, but thats no big deal. I had a great time at this tourney. Thanks WyzDM and Pop Culture for hosting!

WyzDM

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I definitely played Fox not Falco. I entered as Colosso Champion btw. Also, I don't see my name in the PM results, but thats no big deal. I had a great time at this tourney.
For whatever reason, I had somehow missed copying over like 2 players in the 9th place for PM and SSBM (don't ask me how I managed to do that). Anyway, you're added now and I think I caught you playing Zard so I put that icon up there.

Thanks WyzDM and Pop Culture for hosting!
Thank you, it was certainly a learning experience for me as well as something different for PC. They're open to having another one though, so watch out!

Next time things will be run a little different (PM and Melee singles at once didn't work too well, I will split it next time), and registration will be more organized. Will set a place to do that and take it right at a set time and will probably write things down rather then enter it as I go along (so much harder that way).

ZelDan

Smash Master
Thanks for putting up my Melee results, although I played Sheik in melee, not Marth. Should have specified that in my last post; my bad.

Just want to thank for you again for having this tourney. Nice to see a nice sized tourney in NH again and would consider going again if possible. I probably should thank Pop culture as well for allowing the tourney to happen. The owners of the store seemed pretty cool.

WyzDM

Smash Cadet
So did anyone not play Marth or Shiek? That would make filling the rest of this out a bit easier.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Thanks for putting up my Melee results, although I played Sheik in melee, not Marth. Should have specified that in my last post; my bad.

Just want to thank for you again for having this tourney. Nice to see a nice sized tourney in NH again and would consider going again if possible. I probably should thank Pop culture as well for allowing the tourney to happen. The owners of the store seemed pretty cool.
what town do you live in?

cagedwisdom42

Smash Rookie
Minor nitpick but I definitely played Doc, not Falco.

Fun stuff. Was good to talk to a bunch of people. Next time I'll probably go 0-2 again, but you better believe I'll look better in doing so. Hands are starting to move (slightly) faster lol.

WyzDM

Smash Cadet
Minor nitpick but I definitely played Doc, not Falco.

Fun stuff. Was good to talk to a bunch of people. Next time I'll probably go 0-2 again, but you better believe I'll look better in doing so. Hands are starting to move (slightly) faster lol.

Didn't get a chance to catch ya playing, I just knew you stated you were going Falco from the last Game Over and thought you were sticking. Practice does make perfect, something I need as well.

WyzDM

Smash Cadet
Looks like it was a great turnout. I hope to see more of this during the summer when I'm actually back in NH. Would love to travel to Raymond for some smash action :)

Ken Y and I will also look at a larger venue in Manchester. Hope to get something we could use for for the New England circuit.

tekkie

Smash Master
PM = ICs, Melee = peach. I haven't put any work into either game ever so it isn't a big deal. But I'll still be coming to these to buttslam friendlies in 64 and whatever else

Yunque

Smash Rookie
Had a great time for my first PM tourney. Thanks to Wyzdm for organizing the tournament and Pop Culture for hosting. Hope another one can get set up real soon!

Also, numerics used Zero Suit in PM.

Landry

Smash Ace
To help with character stuff -

Dirk played Lucas in PM and Falco in Melee. Zeldan used Sheik in Melee (I'm pretty sure). Numerics used Samus in Melee. OctoMom used Peach (or at least he did in the set I played against him).

WyzDM

Smash Cadet
To help with character stuff -

Dirk played Lucas in PM and Falco in Melee. Zeldan used Sheik in Melee (I'm pretty sure). Numerics used Samus in Melee. OctoMom used Peach (or at least he did in the set I played against him).

Thanks, Octomom had played Shiek on me anyway.

Top Bottom