• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide Little Mac: The Bruiser from the Bronx

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
Zoramine Fae submitted a new guide:

Little Mac: The Bruiser from the Bronx - All of the information I know about Little Mac in an attempt to make a cohesive guide. And other things like that, since I felt like doing something like this was necessary and I saw others doing guides so whooo riding hype train things stuff PLACES SPACE. God I'm tired.

Little Mac: A character hated by many, loved by many, and yet still after over a year still has a completely divided base of players on whether or not Mac is OP or he is completely garbage tier, with his great ground ability but pitiful aerial and grab game making him play an entirely different game than every Smash fighter out there. While others rely on comboing and aerials, Mac relies on his amazing punish game and speed to get in, get hits while he can, then forcing...
Read more about this guide...

Last edited:
Top Bottom