• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Mac Player Video Library

inconspikuous

Smash Journeyman
So like I was saying in the social thread, I thought it'd be nice to have a database of Mac players now that we all have easy access to posting videos on youtube straight off the Wii U. This list won't be very fancy and will look bare bones for a while until people post/fill in their information, so bear with me -- and I don't know every Mac main/their youtube channels etc., so I'll need some a lot of help. If you'd like to be added, post your info in the thread below. I'll update the OP every once in a while. Also, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know!

Mac Players (Updated 03/14/2016):

akhous youtube

alphicans (links unknown)

apachad youtube (taking one game off zero at sandstorm)

aurelius_mac youtube

earla youtube (Melbourne Melee)

eis_duon youtube

inconspikuous youtube

jet56/senpai twitch (gamingzoneaz) youtube

\\killer// youtube

laitome youtube youtube playlist (laitome's tourney matches)

nairo twitch (first three games or so)

sirchadakiss18/J.A.P.A.N. NYC youtube twitch

solreth youtube (MVG)

son-in-law youtube twitch

thomau5 youtube (BYOController)

tino youtube

tomvanharmelen youtube

venks (links unknown)

xcelerator/broberto youtube

x-factor youtube (EPG) twitch (EPG)

zodiacx10 youtube

zoramine fae youtube

Last edited:

inconspikuous

Smash Journeyman
you posted a vid recently, so I found your youtube channel easily. but yes, you're a big shot now! lol.

LCC Son-in-Law

Dork-in-Law
NNID
I'll add you
3DS FC
0989-1853-2327
I think this is a great idea :) Thanks for making this!
If you don't mind adding my name, here is my Twitch and my Youtube Account. I don't have much up on my youtube, but with the recent patch...that will change soon I hope. Also, I don't have a regular streaming schedule setup yet, so it's kind of random when I stream and what I stream right now (lately it's been friendlies, strict practice, and punchout).

Last edited:

Laitome

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0929-1203
I dunno how you found me but thank you for putting me up there. I'm honored.

LCC Son-in-Law

Dork-in-Law
NNID
I'll add you
3DS FC
0989-1853-2327
Sorry but um.... The - in my tag are supposed to be -, not spaces >< so it's literally Son-in-Law when written.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I haven't been playing much For Glory on the Wii U version recently so I don't have that many replays on me. I only have three of them with Little Mac but I haven't uploaded any of them yet...actually, I do but those are from the 3DS version. Maybe this weekend I'll make some time to throw down.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKOiMgyjbhdOVTom-Zvjuqw

jet56

Smash Journeyman
This is a great idea so we can view other peoples playstyles, ideas, and have A place to go to watch other little macs. I get on Stream on occasion, so I'll post twitch streams with the time i show up, and your YouTube videos if my tourney hosts post them up. Go by the tag "Senpai" in tourneys.
http://www.twitch.tv/gamingzoneaz/v/19465486 the twitch stream for my local, my matches are at:
1:42:00
2:08:00
2:28:00

and here's the challonge bracket:
http://challonge.com/tgzsmash10_6

if i get more matches on youtube or stream ill post it, again, i love this library idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvlA1pCNBzw - Zero vs. Apachad

thought i would post this, guy in my state, AZ, took a game off of zero with his little mac, and i know him, he has gotten A LOT BETTER, since this happened like 5 months ago, he deserves props.

Last edited:

inconspikuous

Smash Journeyman
updated today (Oct. 16, 2015). added jet56, link to apachad's match against zero, and nairo's twitch stream that showed off his mac playstyle.

i didn't really want to get into putting up single matches (especially outdated/old patch ones), as my vision for the thread was to be able to see lots of videos from a single player, but sometimes people's playstyles are unique enough to post. for example, i think nairo plays mac very different from the 'top macs' and i think there's something to learn from that. still not trying to get into the single video thing though. lol.

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
I know it's been ages since anyone has posted here, but I guess I could be added?
I only use 3DS content that I record (i.e. it's not up to par as anyone else's here) and play with some good competitive friends of mine, along with other games and just stuff about myself, and I plan on getting more in the habit of posting good Little Mac matches as of yesterday where I planned it out.
Could mine be added? Asking before posting for the sake of being told no afterwards and having it up means people'd look at it beforehand.

Top Bottom