• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Mac Has An Aerial Comb That Kills At 70%!

Conradical

Smash Cadet
NNID
alphamenter
Hello people,
So, I was checking my Youtube subscriber inbox and found that CT ZeRo posted a video about an aerial combo with Little Mac. I checked this out and I was completely astounded. Natrurally, the first thing I did was to try to replicate it, and I did. Below is the video of the combo. Of course, I did not discover this. Feel free to tell me what you think about this!

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
Hello people,
So, I was checking my Youtube subscriber inbox and found that CT ZeRo posted a video about an aerial combo with Little Mac. I checked this out and I was completely astounded. Natrurally, the first thing I did was to try to replicate it, and I did. Below is the video of the combo. Of course, I did not discover this. Feel free to tell me what you think about this!

I heard DK can just UP B out of that combo.

DoomWarrior

Smash Rookie
tried this on my 3DS and i was able to replicate the combo to the point where i could get 3 or 4 nairs stringed together in a row, but it was really tricky with the controller and i wasnt able to finish with the up-B. most likely it is doable on the 3DS as well, you just need to be really comfortable with the controller.

Quisciens

Smash Cadet
This only works on DK. I've tried it in Training. ZeRo wasn't even the one who found this, by the way -- it was showcased in a Vine.

Last edited:

Venks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VenksUSA
This only works on DK. I've tried it in Training. ZeRo wasn't even the one who found this, by the way -- it was showcased in a Vine.
It works on more than just DK. Zero was wrong about who it works on, but it does work effectively on six characters.
This combo string is escapable, but so are a lot of things in Smash Bros. It baffles me when ever people get hit by down throw into up smash.
Here's everything I've figured out about the attack string:
http://berathen.com/learntosmash/little-mac-staircase-combo.php

Bleezyy

Smash Cadet
I don't think it's that reliable. I really feel like maybe DK will get out of it.
It also seems like he is probably the only one that it can be done to.
I tried doing it to smaller characters it was much harder.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
What we need to do is see the frame advantage on the move. We know it's -1 at best, but if it isn't much worse than that (-2 or better would be ideal), we could see what characters we could actually N-Air -> N-Air against, which could be mixed up with N-Air -> footstool at any point, especially since N-Air -> N-Air should eat opponents attempting to double-jump out; a lot of characters don't have aerials faster than Frame 5, after all, and I imagine airdodges still start on Frame 4 for most characters...

Top Bottom