• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Mac Grab Release Folowups

Ethy

Smash Rookie
I'v noticed that Little Mac has 2 insane grab releases. One onstage into KO Punch, and one near the edge facing away from the center into D-Smash. If you notice any more, tell me!

Note : These followups aren't garunteed.

Zodiacx10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zodiacx10
I'v noticed that Little Mac has 2 insane grab releases. One onstage into KO Punch, and one near the edge facing away from the center into D-Smash. If you notice any more, tell me!

Note : These followups aren't garunteed.
f-tilt on the whole cast and d-tilt on some of the cast

inconspikuous

Smash Journeyman
f-tilt on the whole cast and d-tilt on some of the cast
if you're on a grass stage, d-tilt on the whole cast. the traction from the grass will keep the opponent from sliding too far away. generally not guaranteed. buffered shield will perfect shield every time.

edit: just thought about it, jab1 should be possible against some characters on grass.

Last edited:

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
@ Zodiacx10 Zodiacx10 About when they usually catch on throw them. They mat be too worried about the grab release to D.I properly. Also, grab release to body shot may be good since most release options can be dealt with by shielding. If you know you can break their shield it might be a good mix up.

Also, the offstage release to upsmash or up angle fsmash may be good for covering jumps if they try to jump back to the stage. Hope that helps.

Zodiacx10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zodiacx10
@ Zodiacx10 Zodiacx10 About when they usually catch on throw them. They mat be too worried about the grab release to D.I properly. Also, grab release to body shot may be good since most release options can be dealt with by shielding. If you know you can break their shield it might be a good mix up.

Also, the offstage release to upsmash or up angle fsmash may be good for covering jumps if they try to jump back to the stage. Hope that helps.
grab release on the edge and down smash usually works too

Top Bottom