• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Mac Elite Smash

Khalifious

Smash Rookie
So I am trying to get little mac to elite smash was wondering if anyone else was and if anyone knew the gsp required for it. I am sitting at 2.2 mil gsp right now.

Cap'n Jack

Smash Lord
I’ve been a Little Mac Elite in and off throughout the game’s run thus far. It’s not too difficult if you’re a true Mac Main as most of the competitive players have dismissed Mac as he is basically one of the worst characters in the game. That being said, he’s still good in many facets, and as he does not appear in too many high skill online matches, a lot of folks forget to how to fight Mac who fights fast and intense. So you can often win the first match against a player not ready for his speed and then leave to fight another fighter for the same shock reaction. Rinse and repeat. In capable hands, Mac can hold his own for a bit.

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
my little mac is 3.1 and im not elite smash.
Been as high as 3.3, didnt get it.

Cap'n Jack

Smash Lord
Been climbing the charts. Mac is back to main again. Although I also play a lot of K Rool (use to be my main) and Ganondorf

Top Bottom