• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Mac 1.1.0. Changes? Buffs? Nerfs?

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
Has anything changed? From the matches I played he felt the same, but I'm not the type to hit the lab.

jet56

Smash Journeyman
ok ive finished my testing, there are no other changes besides the hitbox frame changes on his neutral b and haymaker. use the link above to check the exact changes to mac and all the other characters. a little disappointing, but now its more a focus on what the patch changed for other characters, and how our MU have changed as well.

MonumentalMac

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm new to Smash boards
ok ive finished my testing, there are no other changes besides the hitbox frame changes on his neutral b and haymaker. use the link above to check the exact changes to mac and all the other characters. a little disappointing, but now its more a focus on what the patch changed for other characters, and how our MU have changed as well.
Hi I'm new to Smash boards and I want to know if that technically means that jolt haymaker has more ending lag.
Jolt haymaker sometimes allows little mac to follow up with an u-tilt, d-tilt, jab or smash attack depending on the percentage.
If jolt haymaker is given more end lag then it already has it will be bad for him.

So do the 2 extra frames technically mean more cool down? Or is it just using existing frames and giving them a hitbox?

Last edited:

jet56

Smash Journeyman
they changed 2 frames on his haymaker to hitboxes, so the cool down is still the same. the problem before was that you would throw hamaker out, but it would wiff when it shouldn't. so its a slight buff.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It has recently been confirmed that there was a universal change to the game in relation to hitlag multipliers in 1.10; if a move has a hitlag multiplier greater than 1.0x, that multiplier is now divided by 1.25x on the user's hitlag (it's 20% smaller and doesn't affect the opponent's hitlag), but cannot go below 1.0x as a result.

Mac's Forward-B has a 1.2x multiplier, F-Smashes have a 1.4x multiplier, and sweetspot U-Smash has a 1.8x multiplier. Forward-B is now 2 frames safer, F-Smashes are now 3 frames safer, and sweetspot U-Smashes are 4 frames safer.

Last edited:

jet56

Smash Journeyman
hmm...thats really good to know, don't know how you found it, but i was hoping more of a change to the shieldstun mechanic. i wanted tilt attacks to be safer, not smashes. still, im not complaining.

Top Bottom