• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List stages in the game that SHOULD be in vs mode

Metà

Smash Master
There aren't really a whole lot of stages in Smash 64 that aren't playable in Vs, save FD, Meta Crystal, and the tutorial dreamland stage. Oh yeah, and BTT/BTP. Also, these stages can be played, you just need t3h h4x.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
Final Destination still can't be played using hacks due to some glitch, so...
I don't really desire to play any of those stages. They all have the same layout. The metal stage might be worth something, though.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Final Destination still can't be played using hacks due to some glitch, so...
I don't really desire to play any of those stages. They all have the same layout. The metal stage might be worth something, though.
Actually Ur Wrong. U CAN Play On Final Destination. U Choose The Player Modifyer Code For Advanture, Choose The Character, Select The Skip To Master Hand Code Then Put In P2 Controlls P2 Code Or W/e. Then U Can Play On It. But The Life Thing Is All Messed Up T_T But My Friends Working On A Stock Modifyer!

Top Bottom