• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of Stage Builder options.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
I looked for this everywhere, but couldn't find it.
Does anyone have a list of the peices and background for the stagebuilder?

Also : How does music work? Can you pick your own ten songs to play or whatever, or does it just play generic brawl theme remixes?

I hope we can use our own music.

Because if so, I am so doing a labrinth type stage with Wreckage of the Mad Experiment playing. (Umbrella Chronicles version)

Aeriath

Smash Cadet
You can pick one song for your created stage to play, and of course you can change which one it is later.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Interesting, so you get one song from the OST then?

Does anyone have a list of the pieces\background that are avaliable?

SSJ2 Dark

Smash Rookie
I've been told that you can set a Subspace Emissary theme to your custom stage, so I'd gather that you can set any song (except for the victory themes) to a custom stage.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
You can use any stage music that you have unlocked. They explained that on the stage creator update.

Aeriath

Smash Cadet
yeah, any music you have unlocked you can use. As for the backgrounds, there are three. An outdoor mountainous one, a temple ruins one, and a future-like factory one. The pieces you get change looks based on the background but not function.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Cool, but I mean, like... a list of pieces, as in , Spikes, Blocks, Slanted pieces, conveyor belts, fall-through platforms, solid platforms , etc.

Dais

Smash Cadet
People spend hours and hours ranting about speculations, and when the game is out (for some people) you can't get basic info. I'd like to know a complete list of all stage builder options so I can kinda plan stages in advance. It looks like there isn't too many options so it shouldn't take but 2 minutes to write them down. dang.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I have three questions regarding the stage builder.

1. What are the dimensions of the three stage sizes? From Dojo, it seems to be grid based.

2. After finalizing the stage, can we go back and change size, music(already answered in an above post) , and/or background?

3. Say if we design a stage later on that we want at the top of the list, can we rearrange the listing?

Top Bottom