• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lisa in SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Read this comic first:

I think it's pretty obvious of why Nintendo would want to put Lisa in this game. Lisa is someone that everyone can relate to! Plus, she's a children's character so that attracts not only veterans of smash, but new players!!!

Unfortunately, i can see far in advance that Lisa is overpowered. First off, she can't be seen by enemies, only by allies. That is a BROKEN ability in teams matches.

Second, she can disappear. That means, in simple 1v1 matches she can time you out NO PROBLEM! She's the Wario of SSB4 with an INFINITE CAPE GLITCH thats an ACTUAL GAME MECHANIC.

My friend Drew is on board with this same though process, saying "LMAO
****ing lisa."

If i had to guess a lot of her specials would have to be about placing other people in the ground, much like DK's side B. I mean, a big part of the comic is that she put 2 people in the ground, so that has to be a mechanic. She's probably get guaranteed follow ups, much like Zero Suit's Dsmash.

Her recovery is simple, as Drew states "mewtwo ssbm recovery".

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I am in full support of this movement and encourage other members to consider the same. Given Lisa's clear technical ability she will have a steep learning curve. You have to be committed if you even dream of controlling such power. Thank you Mink for the appreciation of our dear friend ****ing Lisa and I hope that other people can see the light as well.

Edit more coming soon

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I've been waiting for someone to make this thread. Sign me up.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom