• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lip, Pauline and Crazy Tracy Support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serilei

Smash Apprentice
I was going through Google and looking into Retro Characters, and I came across a wikipedia page, and while clicking through names, at first I came to Devil from Devil World, then while looking through his page, I came through to Captain Rainbow, one of the characters in Devil World, only to find out he had his own game, and inside of this game there were Retro Characters taken in from various games and given a sort of make over in the game, and after some research I decided that I feel that these characters would fit into the smash brothers realm.

Reason 1, we need more females. Reason 2, their persona's would fit here, and Sakurai and his team could definitely make this work.

And also I have a Retro Character who wasnt found by searching, but just a character Ive had in mind for a very long time.

So without further ado, I shall post these characters and give me your opinion.

Number 1: Lip (Panel De Pon) SNES

I mean come on, alot could be done with her seriously, we have had this LIP Wand thing forever, and that was it, and poor LIP has been left in the dirt, and as the campaign for more females in SSB, I say she should go.

Wiki: http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Lip

Number 2: Crazy Tracy (Link's Awakening)

Crazy Tracy hates men and wants to enslave them all, is this not border line crazy? Of course her image has had a reboot since L's A but she seems like a bat out of hell and could cause some damage.

Wiki: http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Tracy_(The_Legend_of_Zelda)

Number 3: Pauline (DK)

Pauline was (if I remember correctly) the original damsel in distress, from the days of Donkey Kong, where Mario had to save her. Then many years later she made her triumphant return in Mario VS Donkey Kong and some other sequels too. And she also deserves a spot in the SSB universe. And as far as moves go, her smash could be Retro DK just destroying stuff, sending fire whatever. She could also throw barrels, send out mario and DK minis and such things, she has alot of potential.

wiki: http://mario.wikia.com/wiki/Pauline

Serilei

Smash Apprentice
And also, I thought about adding Error (Errol) into the smash universe, but then this would be taking too much space in the Zelda Series.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
u should probably separate these character into different threads as well as put more work into them. such as palette swap, possible movesets, and a real defense for the suggested characters.

on a side note im pretty sure they all have threads already made for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom