• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's ??? walljump secret tec

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
LIKE 1 MIN AGO I DID WALL JUMP WITH LINK!!! BOWSER SMASHED ME...i flew into a flying block and i pressed r+right and link did a "wtf walljump" anyone else done this??? i mean link flew off the wall and turned white-ish then he fliped off the wall without me jumping and he flew upward then landed i have done this with... i think ice climbers but i don't know how link walljumped or whatever he did is this a tec??? well umm...i need help to know what he did so ummm... sombody COME HERE AND HELP ME!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Deva

Smash Lord
This is just another form of teching. What actually happened was Bowser hit you towards a wall. You then pressed shield and up on the control stick right before you hit the wall. This caused Link to tech off the wall in a manner similar to a wall jump. Some consider Link to have a wall jump due to the fact that he has a bomb. After thirty percent, throw the bomb into a wall while Link is near it. Then tech and press up to do a wall jump. Though extremely unconventional and unpractical, it's fun to see.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
i always usually walltec but that time i could jump again so it was not a wslltec like the dk guy says

Deva

Smash Lord
It's a form of a wall tech, just not the one you're thinking of. You may not have intentionally pressed up. You most likely tilted the stick ever so slightly that you didn't even notice. it doesn't take much. A normal wall tech causes you to stay where you used the tech. This form causes you to jump off the wall similar to a wall jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom