• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's new entrance...

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Gale seeds originated from oracle of time or seasons, they were used to transfer you. They were gameboy color games they were like red and blue titles.

Saor Gael

Smash Apprentice
It seems like travelling by wind/tornado is a theme in Zelda games, so that's probably why they chose it.

If Young Link gets in (WW form, naturally), he'll probably use something wind-related that is somewhat different.

disfunction47

Smash Cadet
It seems like travelling by wind/tornado is a theme in Zelda games, so that's probably why they chose it.

If Young Link gets in (WW form, naturally), he'll probably use something wind-related that is somewhat different.
The cyclone ride thing after when playing the Ballad of Gales in Wind Waker should be Young Link's entrance if he gets in.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
I thought the teleport flute was from A Link to the Past...
1. There was. It was a ocarina though.

2. It transported you by summoning a bird to carry you around, not a tornado. TMC has it too, IIRC.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
I think Sakurai should have implemented multiple entrances. So, let's say if you press a direction while you're still on the stage select screen it'll do the corresponding entrance when the level loads. That'd be cool. Link has so many cool possibilities that it woulda made sense.

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
I was also hoping for the twilight teleport, but this homage to the first game is neat too.

Ninja Sheikah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9559-3780
Here is a closer look at Link's move set ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KNxunDPsv1I

Back on topic though. Link has a little more than 20 years of gaming experience behind him so I think it is quite hard just to choose one style that fits the best. I am happy too see a homage to the original game :)

Top Bottom