• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Links new design?

Which design do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay kay

Just take the time to admire my signature
I was very surprised to see how many people refused to accept Link's ( and sometimes Zelda's ) new look. What I mostly see is: " What did they do to his face? Look at his eyes!" I, for one, disagree.

Links design has changed, yes, but in a good way. He is now more detailed in terms of hair and brighter color, and his eyes stand out a whole lot more. I would expect that to be the factor that people enjoy? Brighter eyes?

Just in general, he has simplified ( as so the rest of the characters ).

Look at the differences:

Link in ssbb:

Link now:

Can you now see the more separated strands of hair? His image is not only more HD, but completely toned in shape. He has a less spotty, blurry picture.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I'm actually glad they went with Link and Zelda's Twilight Princess designs; in my opinion, their Skyward Sword designs are awful (especially Zelda). Plus, maybe they made them their TP versions to make it less awkward to include Ganondorf.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
His new design is great, definitely my favorite. I love how detailed it is.

Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
i think I'm one of the rare ones that finds the new design to be very unappealing.
i definitely prefer him in brawl. then again, if the wii u design changed his face a bit.. i mean look at him:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom