• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Links new bombs!

Shaboomaloom

Smash Rookie
I was watching through a lot of the demo vids with Link in it. He looks amazing! But the one thing I did not see a lot of was his new bombs. I was hopeing someone could tell me more about them. From the info all I know is there a bit bigger and have kill potential in Sudden Death. Any info at all would be really great.

-ShaBOOMaloom

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
Question: Why doesn't Link to this day use Bombchuus?
'Cuz they were worthless items in OOT, annoying enemies in MM, and were made into bugs in TP. They'd do worse for Link in Brawl than what his aireal Spin Attack did to him in SSB64. Every flaw that Link had in his past games is already smoothened and refined. Bombchus would just seem like a broken version of Snake's Nikita Missles IMO.

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
well just imagine the TP bombs. you know that they're bigger than the OOT bombs, so there you go.

not to mention, they have really good detail for bombs, rofl.

The Great Morphologous

Smash Rookie
Have you never heard of bombjumping in OoT and MM??? All kinds of sequence breaks are possible with bombchus... I don't know about anything in Brawl though, so a bit off topic.

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
All I know is that his bombs are bigger and have a little more kick to them. By the way. I was thinking that maybe link's bombs could turn into water bombs when he goes under water. Just a thought.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
All I know is that his bombs are bigger and have a little more kick to them. By the way. I was thinking that maybe link's bombs could turn into water bombs when he goes under water. Just a thought.
did you mean that the bombs should become water bombs as soon as link touched the surface of the water or did you mean that link would be able to pull out water bombs when in the water.

iron blade

Smash Ace
His bombs are bigger and have a bunch of added knockback. Seeing that you can only swim for a short time, I doubt you would even bother with the bombs while in the water and try to get out instead (won't be too hard with the new tether recovery system). If you do, I don't think they will turn into water bombs.

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
did you mean that the bombs should become water bombs as soon as link touched the surface of the water or did you mean that link would be able to pull out water bombs when in the water.
I meant that Link would pull out bombs while under water. Why do you ask?

Top Bottom