• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's Down B to Up B Tech.

Baeklays

Smash Cadet
I discovered this back in 3.02, I used that tech, and it's really useful. The bomb goes to that direction, you are facing at. When you do this, you have to time it right, if you don't you will most likely to hit yourself with the bomb. I find this really good to use for ledge guarding your opponent.

- I made a video, for a example:

GarmWyrda

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure it still works on 3.5, since the hitbox on the shoulder was removed... I may be wrong, i will try it when I can play ;)

J3f

Smash Cadet
That's really cool. Here's my Bomb Tech from 3.02. Some of it might still work in the new build.

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
I've used this before. I have yet to try it in bracket. It's a neat trick. I refer to it as Bomb Blender. It's a fun trick that can catch people off guard.

Baeklays

Smash Cadet
Italian Ninja, this is a neat trick for brackets, I tried using it and it takes people off guard. Bomb Blender is a neat name for it.

J3f

Smash Cadet
I call it Bomb Spiking. Like spiking a Volleyball.

Top Bottom