• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's Alternate Colors! High Quality!

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman

Just like Melee... NO! Check out the shields with each color!

Here's the list:

Normal (Green)
Red
Blue
White
Gold
Black (Dark)

I must say... Link really catches my eye! Awesome!

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
They are all awesome as well as the matching shields. Aside from the original I really like the red, blue and gold/yellow one. Thanks for the pics.:)

-Knux-

Smash Ace
If I ever use Link, I'll definitely main Gold Link. It's so freaking brilliant.

I've done this (putting character's costumes next to each other) with about 12 characters so far, Link included. I'll probably do the whole roster and post one big thread on it so everyone can access it.

jayhowell07

Smash Rookie
dude, i'm gonna be honest, i think his blue and his red costume are too light. they looked much cooler in melee when they were a bit darker. but who cares, everyone but me is going to play as dark link or gold link anyways, right?

zora link FTW. i hate marth with a passion.

Trajan

Smash Cadet
Now if only Dark Link was a separate character :D (maybe next time....cmon, he's gotta be more popular than the ice climbers! I've played Nintendo games for 13 years and never heard of them before Melee, nor Ness!)

HiIH

Smash Lord
I like that the red Link is now the orange Link.

Kind of like the color of Foxes 'red' Jacket.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprised they didn't add purple, y'know, with Four Swords 'n' all
That white one (the fourth one) is actually purple/lavender. It's been that color since the first SSB. People call it white for God knows what reason.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
Pumpkin Link FTW. Everyone will be playing dark link, which is sad. I like the shield addition too.

HiIH

Smash Lord
Yeah I usually never stick with one color, but I think from now on I'm staying with Orange Link.

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
Neat, although that isn't high quality, at all. It's just a close-up of them, the resolution is pretty bad...

BlueRose

Smash Rookie
My favorite is the blue one, always has been since I did the Water Temple in OoT.
Kinda wish there was a just black tunic (without the change in eye and skin color), but it still nice to see a "Dark Link" color.

Cake Suitcase

Smash Rookie
I honestly think they should of added his different armor styles form the Twilight Princess, the Zora suit and the gold armor suit that sucks rupee's.

Top Bottom