• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

link vs ganondorf

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Even though I do not main Link and I'm not a regular poster.... Shouldn't this be in the Match Up thread?

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
Link... has an advantage!? Unheard of!
(too bad its the only character worse than him)
Link wins here because of projectile, and priority abuse.
Ganny strugles with killing link because of his DI and Momentum cancel.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
It's 65:35 Link. Ganondorf has more of a chance on stages like Battlefield, but Link dominates on larger stages. But yeah, it's Link's only really good match-up. He's a little better than Captain Falcon, and he's almost even with Snake. It's the Snake match-up that makes me feel he should be higher.
Ganondorf and Falcon are both miserable against Snake, and I dunno what Jiggs is.
Honestly, theres no way in hell Falcon should be higher than Link. Falcon is just a struggle to use with his abysmal priority, slow attack speed and lack of a projectile, but Link has all sorts of technical attributes he can trip an opponent up with. Plus Falcon literally has no match-up in his favor, that should put him dead last.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
i don't see why this thread was even made. This needs to be closed.

Top Bottom