• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link tumbling hard-I need help

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Of course one of link's greatest weakness when recovering is tumbling. I'll get it after someone tries to shine spike me or gimp of the edge. Now I've gotten to the point that I'll bring my right hand across to the analog stick and shake it back and fourth real quick and air dodge with the left trigger. 9 times outta 10 it'll work and I'll be able to grapple the edge and make it back. However, after watching HDL's matches against Armada at yoshi story, I realized that there is a faster and easier way to do it. Anyone help me as to what that is?

rhan

Smash Hero
You're going to have to link a match to us to fully try to comprehend what you are seeing. Honestly, I thought there was only one way of doing such a thing and you stated it in your post.

Skler

Smash Master
If you do it right the first time you don't need to frantically wiggle. It only takes two taps to do it (left, right), just learn to do it right the first time you try it.

It's just practice.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
havent been on in awhile , but i think i have figured it out. it's basically once the knockback is finished, its a simple back and forth motion. thx

Top Bottom