• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Combo/Highlight Video

How was the video?

• It's the worst...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's bad...

• Great!

• Total voters

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
Hello all!

I don't know if I should make it a post or a comment in a thread, but I'm just new here, so I'll make a post out of it:

This is basicaly a short Link "combo" (or highlight, if that's the right term for this video) video against 2 Netplay players, but I guess that's poor and I should make a combo video where I play something like a Peach or a more intense Fox.

I just want you, community, to let me know what you think about it! Thank you all.

Notes: The techs and skills overall used here are outdated, as I've improved a bit more since I posted this video, but I haven't really changed entirely.

Yes, I know it gets annoying how they only played :marthmelee: (without counting the :marthmelee: player's :foxmelee:) and :falcomelee:, but it's all the footage I could get for now since I didn't record much, but I hope it's of your liking!

You can post a comment to let me know anything you want, that being related to: the video, thread, questions or anything else.

Last edited:

JOJO94

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vintage_Rider
It's pretty cool, I didn't think of the Boomerang to UP-B as a kill setup. I always went for aerial followups. What region are you in? Do you go to weeklies? I'd like to be able to keep up and watch your streams!

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
It's pretty cool, I didn't think of the Boomerang to UP-B as a kill setup. I always went for aerial followups. What region are you in? Do you go to weeklies? I'd like to be able to keep up and watch your streams!
Thanks! Oh, well, I currently am in Spain as my profile says, and no, haha, I'm 15, so I can't really go to tournaments yet, but since I'm in Summer vacations, I may be able to, who knows?

Oh, about my streams... I've done about 2, but I don't really know if I should stream, since the quality is not really good.

Last edited:

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
You need to go to events! Every weeks I am on stream in the Montréal Smash scene. Being able to study your vods helps a lot.
Oh, wow, really? That's amazing! I'm glad I could help another Link main! I'll try to catch the streams live when I can!

Top Bottom