• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link as secondary character

SyDMG

Smash Rookie
At least one person knows I am not the smartest player in brawl, and that I love meta knight. I am also a tournament player. and most people know that sometimes meta knight is banned from tournaments, and that is why I have a secondary character, link. Link is a very good character in brawl because he has three projectiles, is fast, and has decent damage and knockback. His best attack, I would say, would be his Bombs. To get a bomb, all you have to do is do link's down special and he will grab a bomb out of thin air. Then you can throw it and get great damage and good knockback. also he has arrows and a boomerang. AND his close-combat sword attacks do good damage and decent knockback, although some others have better knockback. He also has a great final smash.

This is the first thread that I will be writing in the "as secondary character" series.

Also I wish they would add online multiplayer mode!

Top Bottom