• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link alternate costume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowblade201

Smash Rookie
i was wacthing some e 4 all vids and found 1 that had link fighting and his icon was a diff color and i saw marks on his face. it wasnt to good quality but i think feirce deity link or oni link is a alternate costume. if u want il post the vid

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
No, it's okay. You don't have to post the video. That wouldn't help or anything...yeah. We'll just take your word for it and use our imaginations to visualize the video and tell your whether or not it's fake.

Magic

Smash Apprentice
There is no Fierce Deity or Oni Link costume.

He has his tunics from Melee (minus the black one), a new yellow one, and a "Dark Link" one where his body is all shadowy and he has red eyes.

Shadowblade201

Smash Rookie
k thanks magic. my computer doesnt like utube so i couldnt see it to good. cant wait to play as dark link

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
Would be funny if it was true and prove us all wrong =\..Then we all would be satisfied cause they added the deity link costume which is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom