• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini's DK Vids* 04/27

Linguini

Smash Master
Sup guys, im kinda new to these forums but i recently started maining DK 2 weeks ago,coming from maining marth(who I quit playing). cuz DK is too fun.
Ive been training a lil and I got some vids recorded yesterday.
Their pretty good so give them a look and tell me what you think!

Linguini(DK) vs Jason(Marth/Snake) Set

Match 1

Match 2

Linguini(DK) vs Lambchops(Snake) Set

Match 1

Match 2

Match 3
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xJ2M4iO5ZK8

Linguini

Smash Master
Nice DK, I loved the dair dair to over-b on the first match vs snake :p
thanks lol, that combo is alot of fun. if anyone's wondering why i dont do the cargo spike too much,its because these ppl i play with always tech it, so its basically a waste of a grab.

Vaul

Smash Apprentice
You quit Marth for DK. That alone makes you the man.

And those were some of the best matches I've seen so far. Not just for DK, but Brawl in general. I like the auto cancelled uairs and, of course, the bairs to b forward. Awesomeness. Great DK.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Your DK is sweet. How effective is that up-b out of shield? I might need to try that here soon.
The way I see it there are pros and cons to that. If your opponent is a spotdodging maniac who dodges your dsmashes out of shield it's a godsend. On the other hand, it takes forever to start up, but its super armor can help to offset that...

Not usually the best option out of shield IMO but a good mixup, and it can rack up a lot of damage in a hurry if it hits a few times.

Linguini

Smash Master
up-b out of shield is really good, it can deal a ton of damage on a surprised opponent and can lead into a dsmash right afterwards!
not to mention its SA owns.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Nice vids. I'm amazed at how much more tolerable Smashville is with the music turned off.

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
<3 Linguini

Haven't watched the videos yet, but I have respect for anyone who plays the rare character (like Ganon?)
Not to mention, quitting Marth for DK is pretty cool.

Down with Snakes!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Geez, that's one good DK. And you're going to the tourney this weekend I hear so my chances of winning are looking even bleaker than before.

PS: you string Bairs together like you're using TL or something, the classic 4 Bair thing is always cool to see but sucks getting caught in it :laugh:

Linguini

Smash Master
thanks for the compliments guys.
im going to a huge tourney tom. (yeah ill be there gindler) so ill most likely record some singles/doubles vids which ill put up sunday or monday.

noobslayer

Smash Apprentice
**** Linguini, you have a freaking sick DK!
Those matches just sold me on DK as my third and final main - Currently playing Ike and CF (I seem to love the heavyweights in Brawl).

Keep posting videos, you're not only the best DK's I've seen, but one of the best Brawl players in general! You'd probably even beat me! (lol not too hard.)

Linguini

Smash Master
Fack, I forgot to record vids yesterday.
It was a 100 person tournament with people from all around FL and I ended up getting 7th place, all DK baby!

gojira345

Smash Apprentice
NOOB SLAYER I LOVE YOUR PIC! GODZILLA.

Good DK dude! THat Snake was a KILLER and you pulled through!

I'm stealing that bair to bair to overb thing.

Do you ever glide toss or suicide rush with the grenades?

Top Bottom