• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: ZPSmash-SFL Melee Tournament-Date?

Leh

Smash Ace
imo 2 or 3 weeks after the melee gigs.

I'll hold a melee tourney 2 or 3 weeks after this as well if people want.

We can get a ring of melee tourneys going, melee will make its return.
If melee makes a return i'll be quitting brawl.

Linguini

Smash Master
this time the amount of door fees you pay zero ping will be strictly monitored
wtf, lol i had around 15 door fees and gave them 75. math works out. A bunch of people brought setups so i had to give them off. I miss mike and mark....they werent so stingy about the money.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
wtf, lol i had around 15 door fees and gave them 75. math works out. A bunch of people brought setups so i had to give them off. I miss mike and mark....they werent so stingy about the money.
lol not really. there were 22 people in the singles tournament not counting if anyone only played teams and didnt pay the door fee but should have. plus there were what 6 tvs going? half of the 6 cubes were zps and 1, maybe 2, of the tvs that were being used werent zps, so seeing as phil said you tried to give him less than $75(or whatever amount you gave him) at first shows that you werent keeping track correctly. all i was saying was that, to avoid the another hassel, closer attention will be paid.

Linguini

Smash Master
lol not really. there were 22 people in the singles tournament not counting if anyone only played teams and didnt pay the door fee but should have. plus there were what 6 tvs going? half of the 6 cubes were zps and 1, maybe 2, of the tvs that were being used werent zps, so seeing as phil said you tried to give him less than $75(or whatever amount you gave him) at first shows that you werent keeping track correctly. all i was saying was that, to avoid the another hassel, closer attention will be paid.
everyone that entered teams entered singles, plus alot of people brought tv's that were not used because of space issues, not in my control. zp only had 1 cube btw. alot of people came late or just to chill and i was too busy organizing to charge someone 5 bucks at 5 PM.
next time he can collect the door fees from every person that walks in, because i did everything as i always have for the past 7 tournies ive hosted.
big deal if i was off $5 in my math, it's not like it was going to me, if anything it was a little more pot money.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
everyone that entered teams entered singles, plus alot of people brought tv's that were not used because of space issues, not in my control. zp only had 1 cube btw. alot of people came late or just to chill and i was too busy organizing to charge someone 5 bucks at 5 PM.
next time he can collect the door fees from every person that walks in, because i did everything as i always have for the past 7 tournies ive hosted.
big deal if i was off $5 in my math, it's not like it was going to me, if anything it was a little more pot money.
actually zp has 2 cubes plus i brought one for zp which shows that really werent paying attention. and you dont get the money off the door fee if your tv doesnt get used.

Edit: and i know noucles at least was 1 person who entered(and won) teams but didnt enter singles so... were you even at the tournament?

Top Bottom