• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Limo ride on last day of school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yavarice

Dreadnought
BRoomer
I've been hearing on the radio that Limo companies, in Toronto at least, have been getting increasingly more parents calling them up to pick their kids up on the last day of school as a "special treat". This is not just for graduating students either, as parents for all grades from kindegarten to senior highschool have been doing this.

Callers into the radio station have been pretty much been split, comments ranging from "What a wonderful idea!" to "What a ridiculous idea!".

I frankly fall closer to the ridiculous side. Although I can see maybe sending a limo for graduating students, but just finishing another school year does not seem all that special of an occasion.

Bushelz

Smash Journeyman
I think it's crazy how kids are getting picked up in limos. I remember in kindergarten I walked home, which was half a mile. So why is that these kids are getting this? I believe that it's because of recent things that have been happening. Such as the pipe bombs and other things. It makes sense, but a limo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom